Reviews for It's all in the silence
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So beautiful. Yes, of course the second one is best.

Guess on my lunch hour today I'm gonna have to see if I can find that youtube video you talked about in your intro.

I haven't watch an episode of TW in over two years, but after reading a fic on here I listened to "The Dead Line". Soooo beautiful.

Thanks for writing this.
gillian gutfright chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Let me say i love your your user heart loves the second one,but lets be honest Jack would probably let him walk away before he said it.
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww, just reading that speech makes me tear up. I love it. Nice job. (And of course the second one is better!)
Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh, the second ending most definately!

Ianto's speech made me cry - so beautiful!

x
Xi Theta chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
second ending forever!

almost exactly how I imagined it the first time I heard it.

well done, give me more!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was gorgeous! I loved Jack's thoughts, and the idea of him being stuck like that, aware but unable to respond.

Although I prefer the second on an emotional level, the first was so sad and wonderful

Gx
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Second one! I like the second one better!
Marzi chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I know what video you're talking about- though there's quite a few that feature Ianto's speech, amazing thing that it is.

Interesting idea.. Second ending certainly made me warm on the inside, but I think the first follows more with what would have occurred in the show. 'Course, whenever I heard that end line I always picture Ianto there to hear it.
mamanana chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
second one for sure. Unresolved feelings suck.
milady dragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
How beautiful!
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love it! I cried reading this because I've got a download of the Deadline conversation and I could totally hear the words in my head. It was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Friday McKenzie chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh, it's so beautiful! It made my cry! I love it!
JaqueDark chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Made me cry. Well done...