Reviews for Virgin of the Rod
swedishluck chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh.
Oh.. I'm crying now.
Akayuki Sawada chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
So, bottom line is, Matt's the Prince, Lavender and Mello are the sea witch at some point, Hermione and the threstrals (to a degree) are the mermaid's sisters, and Near's the Cheshire cat? That's so strange and so fitting at the same time.
Crazed King chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Woah! Awesome!
Asherit chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
It's sad .
Manic Pixie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was wonderful. I especially liked weaving-in of Alice in Wonderland. Luna belongs there. I must say, you made her far too normal in behaviour, although everyone else was as perfect as you could get.
have-a-cookie chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow!

I love how you managed to weave in Alice and The Little Mermaid.

It was a beautiful (albeit sad) story. :)
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really liked this, despite the fact that I don't usually like AUs. Haunting somehow. I loved the line about L maybe being a Snuffleumpus. Very unique story.
Otaku Dippity chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I think its really beautiful how you put in the comparison and slight sense of contrast with the fairy tales.

Very beautiful.
ARandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is unusual, and not likely to ever happen, but very fascinating and well written. The references to The Little Mermaid and Alice in Wonderland also mix in very nicely. The characters aren't too OOC and I just really like the story. Plus, Luna is one of my favorite characters from Harry Potter.
romantiscue chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Didn't really understand all of this, but liked it anyway. More, please.
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I GAVE THE TITLE FOR THE STORY.