Reviews for The Return of Opal Koboi
MispeldNayms chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I swear, I died because this was so funny.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
hahahahahahaa XD
passanger chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
lol
Totally true.
Juliegirl22 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
LOL! This was hilarious!
Youie - Name of Stars chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Er...I can't make out if you were being sarcastic or not. Were you? Anyway, this is a nice parody. Made me crack up for two minutes.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lol
Bookworm1756 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This fanfiction almost made me feel bad for Opal. And actually, the whole story was believable except for the part that Holly grabs Artemis to make out or whatever.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Ahh, every cliched Arty vs Opal fanfiction right here. Now I don't have to waste time reading the 200 other stories with this exact storyline. Thank You.

That was the kind of review you were looking for, right?
jessi chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very funny!
DesertPaint chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Best AF fiction ever... hilarious
AHforever chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I'm sorry, but this is absolute crap. Your writing style just isn't good, and you pretty much gave Opal Minerva's personality, and reversed Artemis and Holly's. I mean, Holly not insulting her or punching her or at least trying to get a way is completely out of character. And even worse, Artemis! Being good, donating to charities, never stealing, with about six words to explain why. Don't even get me started on Opal's vacation. Oh, and, BTW, this was a definite Hartemis fail, what with the just randomly saying they were married, and having Holly order Artemis to make out with her. If you're going to do parody with Opal, at least mention her truffle addiction. I used to like parody. Then I met authors like you who write with talent far inferior to that of my lemur from TTP, JJ, flame awesome stories for no reason, cry over tiny flames like this, and stop reading because I'm using 'big boy words'. Let me put this in terms your tiny brain can comprehend: This story is bad. You are not a good writer. I need to find better stories to read.

Peace out, loser.

- Zoe
Richard Beckett chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
What the?
Q the omnipotent night fury chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
You know what,I think I like you. Not LIKE you, but I enjoy reading the work of someone with a similar mindset as mine. If Artemis Fowl and Holly and Opal and... were real and they had to go through this EVERY time someone wrote a fanfic... oh, I pity them. By the way, can you write an actual fanfic for Artemis Fowl? One that's really good, with a plotline and everything? Please? I think you could really do it. Anyway, thanks.
Kalen Bloodstone chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I've seen you before, just never thought to really check. I like this stuff - hysterical.

Kalen Bloodstone, Writer of Artemis F./Inheritance Cycle/Kate Daniels fandoms
Jasmine Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is a wonderful piece of literature. Poor Opal has been so overused, physically and psycholagically abused, and tormented by being shipped with Artemis. Fanfiction authors must realize that, in all truths, Opal is not a toy that they can toss around to have every evil plot in the world, and eventually be defeated. She is a villain with a melismatic temperament, as well as a high dose of insanity who is only fit to be written correctly, and actually doing something constructive.

There should be a community against Opal abuse.

-JW