Reviews for Deal
jumango chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this was hilarious!
bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was recommended at getithere and they were so right. Very touching, warm, and humorous. Well done.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love pure dialogue stories, and this was a great one! Very very funny. And the ending:

"What do we do if they ever get married?"

"I guess you're going to have to get me pregnant."

"Shit."

I just loved it!
Alyse SaFyre chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Lmao! I loved this! Awesome Job! Happy Writing! ) Alyse
rosesxnxrain chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I Love this soooooooooo much and I've never even seen as the world turns. So exuse me while I go to watch it 333333333333333333

XOXOXOXO
tubazrcool chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That ending was perfect! I loved this. I've got a thing for Nuke, too, but nothing replaces Brian and Justin!
KaiTakarai chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Okay, so I almost didn't read this because, frankly, I generally hate soaps on principle. Melodrama leaves me cold. However, when I grumbled about my hesitant curiosity about this story to my significant something-or-other, he was clever enough to point out that QAF is not entirely devoid of melodrama in itself. In an unintentional Brian moment, I called him a smartass but finally decided to read this, despite my hesitance.

And I'm glad I did. It's very well-written, very in character, and very much a joy to read. Thanks for sharing :D this was a great read.

Respectfully,

Kai Takarai
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Absolutely adorable. :D Thanks for writing!
Annjeela chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That had me laughing out loud - especially the bits where Brian believes what Marilyn tells him and the ending.

I think you do the combination of comic/serious amazingly well.