Reviews for Not All Change is Bad
Stephanie-BB-JISBON-CASKETT chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I cannot believe I read both stories in, 2 or 3 days!

It's really awesome.

But if you ever decide to write more Hameron, twins growing up with house? that must be one hell of a funny situation.

Maybe you have that in your other stories somewhere, if so, I'll run into them.

Thanks for writing.

Regina Falange chapter 20 . 11/14/2010
Once again...wonderful. Trully, one of best long Hameron fics I've ever read. Great storyline, it just had everything and the ending was lovely! :)

Jenzy Shelton chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Okay, wow. This was so good! If you didn't win, you should have! This had everything! Joy, suspense, smut, bonding, fighting, everything! You'd have gotten my vote, for sure! And not just 'cause I know you! Seriously. Even if you like the first part of this better, this part...well. I dunno. It just has it all! I've learned a few things from you. MOstly that you should be writing for House, 'cause they're crazy and don't know what the hell they're doing. Anyway. Yeah. Great, great, great, great fic!
Jenzy Shelton chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
This is it for me tonight. Great, great, great chapter! But I'm not feeling too hot right now, so I'm gonna turn in early. We'll talk more tomorrow. Later. .
Jenzy Shelton chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
AWWWW! But at the same time, eeewwwww...Pregnant Cammy good, evil psycho stalker bad.
Jenzy Shelton chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Haha. It's funny the girl's name is Kat. That's my ex's name. This is gonna be somethin' else, I can tell already. -pushes onward-
Jenzy Shelton chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I haven't read this one yet. HOw have I not read this one yet? Hm. I'll read it now! Lol. -rushes off to read-
MaybeBaby1280 chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
Wow, that was amazing! It was hot, sweet, romantic, smoldering... everything I look for in a fic! I love the way House and Cameron interacted in this story. I think that's exactly how they would be as a couple. Great job!
Limaccia chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Hey, I see you mentioned it, but I didn't see it or take notice of it. Congratulations on "Not All Change is Bad" winning the 2010 Rock the House award for Best House/Cameron fiction! I guess I'd seen mentions of the site, but never knew what it was. Now I've actually been to the site and bookmarked it, so I'll try to pay more attention.
cl3ptomaniac chapter 2 . 7/6/2010

221 Baker Street

Isn't that Sherlock Holmes Address?
wild-parrot chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
well done again. a lot of the time in fics if other writers have House happy to be a dad it comes across as much too OOC but the way you do it it's totally believable.
jpoeling chapter 20 . 1/30/2010
Really enjoyed this story as well as its' predecessor. Thanks for writing it.
Tortall101 chapter 20 . 1/21/2010
A nice ending that sorted out all the loose ends :)
Woody2792 chapter 20 . 1/21/2010
Great ending to a great story - hope to read more of yours soon!
DayDreamer077 chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
hehe. very very cute. aww! I loved it. Loved the ending. It's short again but I'll deal. lol.