Reviews for Temptation
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I wonder if Alice will kill her, Bella doesn't want to live no more, not feeling the way she does right.I think he would go to other women as well right. Like Bella said he didn't even try to look for her, he married her and is mated to him and still he enjoyed Victoria making love to her in front of her, that is no mate or husband you don't do that no matter what. Thank you and I can't wait to read the updates.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
wow that was very mean of Jasper, to do that in front of Bella, I hope she doesn't show him or let him feel her emotions for awhile. I wonder if he would take every women that he would be so hurtful.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
wow Jasper is very old. Now he and Bella are getting married cool huh. Wow this is different that Jasper would rule the vampire world. Interesting.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Wow so this is all Alice's idea huh. Just because Jasper and Bella are true mates, kind of sad on her part don'tyou think.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
wow another good chapter, yes Bella is right, seems like Aro is just using Bella for what she can do right. Also for her shield.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I wonder if Jasper would join with the4 Volturri, This chapter was interesting, when the Cullen's showed up.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
this was a good chapter as well, wow I can't believe Alice on what she said maybe Jasper should find Jenx and get a divorce right, send her the papers, and let her be happy without him. The Cullen's clan also right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
this was a different kind of beginning. Yes I hope that Victoria doesn't use Bella, I hope that they do become friends right.I don't know why she bothered with the Cullen's considering they were gone for over a year right.
lynn.ann.31 chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
please update
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
When are you Ganna update plz hurry
crazytouqewearingcannuck chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Are you still writing, because your very good. Please finish this story, it is epic!
honeybun37876 chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
dang i was not expecting it to go this way but some twisted way i like it hope u update soon and maybe next chapter could be in another pov :)i also hope u keep writing this story:) will Alice try and kill Bella or will some stop her? What has Jasper been doing those months that she was away? What about the upcoming battle between the Cullen coven and the Ital? more important is who will bella side with now? i deffently hope u update soon! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
please update this story I wanna know what happens next
GingerBeanieNinja chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
what the hell! please please please update soon please i really want to know what happens next please!
mgomgo5473 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013