Reviews for Majesty
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Maybe you could write a short oneshot on the hat being returned to normal size.

Great story, love both of these powerful and strong women.
LupineMoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Aww, this was great.
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Wonderful story...I loved how you went about writingthis
Minerva777 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This was fabulous. I loved it. It melted the two worlds together, The Queen of the muggles, and the first lady of magic. Loved it and I commend you.
Min.
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Oh, wow. Really great story.
The only part which was a bit weird for me and I didn't prefer so much was the bit of Madame Hooch in McGonagall's bed. However, I guess in a 6K story not liking one sentence is a good avarage :3
Other than that I loved it, even though I usually don't like fanfics with real people in them. (I mean, imagine the real person finding it...) :D
I find the analogy great, and McGonagall is underestimated, I liked your characterization of her.
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was truly fantastic! Very well written! I loved it!
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I really liked this story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was SO sweet.
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Very interesting and funny story. The details made the set-up seem very well researched and believable. All the characters seemed very likeable, including the Queen, although I am absolutely not a monarchist.

One typo: “She'd felt briefly unsteady, as if time had somehow shifted, and she had been thrown back to an afternoon almost sixty years earler. . .” “earlier”

"Good heavens, Kingsley, you don't think she's found out that we don't pay British taxes?" This made me burst out laughing. So did this: "Never," said the Queen. "But don't tell my son."
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Heh. Very nice. A lovely wee exploration of character history. And it doesn't hurt that it's gorgeously cute, either. Cheers.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
God, I love you...amazing work, never read anything like it, probably won't ever again. :)
Katara97 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was absolutely stunning. Wonderful job. :D
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Excellent!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I loved this :)

Well done!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
They are both in character very much. They are so simmalar. The part about duty is so true. The Queen totaly puts the UK first. BTW I think Maggie might have meet the Queen? I can tell you've read a lot about her Majesty.