Reviews for Summer Vacation
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 8/11
cute imagining her chatting with Wheelie.
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 8/11
RFOL. I love that girl, so sinister :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 8/11
Poor Ironhide, Ratchet is the scariest medic.
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 8/11
clean up in the hangar bay, clean up, officer epps is splattered, over.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 8/11
I LOVE protective Ironhide _
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 8/11
Kids can be the best agents. Always keeping the secrets if they want :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/11
i love it already!
MayContainHyjinks chapter 18 . 7/1
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Oh boy, summer vacation. This is gonna be good.

Hehehehe the Simmons segment was good! Hahahaha

Ironhide is good. Solving problems he doesn't even know about.

Awwww hahahaha xD your "Aww" moments are awesome!

I'm going to carefully put my phone down and proceed to laugh uproariously at Epps predicament.

Hahaha that solider is a smart man hahah

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Annabella is awesome!

Ch-8 was perfect!

You are really making me want to see the Ironhide and Chroma become "Offical".

Those twins should really not mess with anything Annabella related.

a race! Oh man. That would be so much fun!

That was awesome! Poor Epps though.

Hahaha Sarah is scary hahaha

The poor twins.

It was indeed cute.

Pooor Simmons. Hahahahaha that was a perfect way to end it!

Thanks for the story and the laughs
-Hyjinks
pikachucat chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
awesome
Ruby chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
Okay, i have never laughed so hard and imaged so clearly anything in a fanfiction! This is the best! I love this story so much! You, my friend, are an exellant writer. Such a good job on Annabelle's personality to. i understand it can be hard writing in the point of view and actions of a five-year-old. But one of my favourites is Sarah here: such exellent work on her personality and character.
Toolazytologin chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
"Honestly, your pitiful display of inferior pranking ability is an insult to all twins." I agree with this statement. I'm a twin.
N Harmonic chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
ooh she's good
Rayne chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I love your stories. They are so well WRITTING it keeps me hungry for more. I don't even know if you will get this since this is an old story, but I hope you keep writing more of this Black Crayon stories (quick question: why is this series called that? I never understood that). I was hope if that maybe you would do a story when Annabelle is in her teens or twenties and maybe she could join NEST, and go on missions with Ironhide and the gang. It could be a cool story. Her dad could be dealing out the entire time, because he is worried about his not so little girl anymore. Just an idea. I hope there will be more stories with Annabelle and Ironhide. Thanks for this amazing stories and I am so glad I don't have to preview them for my little sisters to read, I know you keep it clean. ((Everytime my little sister see a black pickup, she shouts "IRONHIDE" at the top of her lungs)) we find it adorable. Thanks so much and God Bless you. -Rayne and her 5 sisters
sakai213 chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
I want to thank you for writing these beautiful stories about my favorite Bot. You have a gift! I'm not good at reviews, but I wanted you to know that these touching Black Crayon stories are wonderful! You are blessed with talent!
myakita chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
so awesome! EXTREMELY FUNNY!