Reviews for Summer Vacation
Toolazytologin chapter 12 . 2/21
"Honestly, your pitiful display of inferior pranking ability is an insult to all twins." I agree with this statement. I'm a twin.
N Harmonic chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
ooh she's good
Rayne chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I love your stories. They are so well WRITTING it keeps me hungry for more. I don't even know if you will get this since this is an old story, but I hope you keep writing more of this Black Crayon stories (quick question: why is this series called that? I never understood that). I was hope if that maybe you would do a story when Annabelle is in her teens or twenties and maybe she could join NEST, and go on missions with Ironhide and the gang. It could be a cool story. Her dad could be dealing out the entire time, because he is worried about his not so little girl anymore. Just an idea. I hope there will be more stories with Annabelle and Ironhide. Thanks for this amazing stories and I am so glad I don't have to preview them for my little sisters to read, I know you keep it clean. ((Everytime my little sister see a black pickup, she shouts "IRONHIDE" at the top of her lungs)) we find it adorable. Thanks so much and God Bless you. -Rayne and her 5 sisters
sakai213 chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
I want to thank you for writing these beautiful stories about my favorite Bot. You have a gift! I'm not good at reviews, but I wanted you to know that these touching Black Crayon stories are wonderful! You are blessed with talent!
myakita chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
so awesome! EXTREMELY FUNNY!
myakita chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
honestly I was expecting ironhide killing the twins but this is just as funny
Devil-O-Angel chapter 18 . 4/6/2012
i found this and thought it was cute!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 18 . 4/5/2012
LMFAO. "Epps thought it was a good idea too." lolololol

I love these fics. :3
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
I've been rewarding myself for every hour of reading for homework with a couple chapters of this. ;)

Awwww, Wheelie does care! He made me laugh at this part: "Sam would be better. A rock would be better."

And then he wandered off with her so the twins would get in trouble, like any decent Ex-Con would do. :3

ok, back to the next 80 pages of Alias Grace. (It's not that it's a bad story, but she wanted us to read 150 pages of it in such a short time-span, and she wants the type of reading that includes notes and underlining, and really... I'm exhausted. But I have to get at least most of that read; rest can be on the bus tomorrow...
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Why are all my classes are currently demanding I write papers about things NOT dealing with Autobots? - STORY OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Sarah destroying 'Cons is funny - they should totally let her loose. They won't know what hit them! ;D

Here, have a funny (to me) story:

So, my little sister and I love buying the Kre-o Transformers, and right now we have six - Mirage, Jazz, Prowl, Soundwave, Thundercracker, Ratchet. Well, my little sister (she's 15, so she's not very little, lol) and I like to just to randomly put them places and doing things. Like once my little sis put Soundwave in the "brig" (A candy dish) and I woke up a couple mornings later to him half-hanging out. My mom saw it and asked, so I explained... and she put a gun in his hand. Now, she and my dad keep playing around with them too! I woke up one morning to Ratchet chasing Prowl up my laptop cord, and right now Jazz and Mirage are crawling into a candle dish being chased by Soundwave.

My parents are big kids. ;)

Okay, off to fieldwork, then school, then work, then homework tonight so I might not read more until Thursday. :(
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I can just see everyone's faces - at Annabelle speaking Cybertronian, at the prank, the twin's shock at BEING pranked by the little human, Ironhide's pride... lololol
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Bwahahaha. I almost choked trying not to laugh out loud when she told Simmons that the truck was special because it had her family in it, unlike others. And that "secret"! LMAO!

I believe it is canon fact that Anabelle would be able to outsmart any government person if she wanted to. ;) Look who she has for parents! Child is BOUND to be devious.
Trapezoidal chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
That is one awesome ending. Ahh, the fun of torturing Simmons.
Trapezoidal chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
Yay! I say good riddence to them. I kinda like them, but I like seeing Sarah L. yelling at giant alien robots better.
Trapezoidal chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
"What could go wrong?" Famous last words...