Reviews for Flying Sparks
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
I don't like katniss with gale at all. Why you do dis? Are they really gonna get married? Peeta is so much better for her though!
willowflower123 chapter 28 . 3/12/2015
In this story katniss seemed way too detached from her child and peeta. she wouldn't have wanted to be separate from either of them throughout and peeta would definitely not have let her out of his sight. You drifted alot from their relationship. There was no fluff between them but there was a few kisses between her and gale? Sorry but I felt like this story was a little all over the place and not very true to the characters at all
HungerGamesfan2000 chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
Omg march 18th is my birthday
Guest chapter 28 . 3/12/2014
This is better than the actual book and haven't put my phone down since I started reading it! Great job! I loved it especially the end!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
SPOILER ALERT:I just finished this, Its pretty good :). Some things bugged me like characters seeming out of wack like Katniss just didnt read right for me some of her reactions or lack of just boggled my mind like her not wanting to murder Morrison for killing rue or better yet getting Prim to do it. This is just one example. The ending was just too neat for me, the kill Snow and boom its over no mention of further resistance from the Capitol and Lenores Bond Villian speech, meh i dont no just didnt seem right. The ending about the drugs in the hunger games this Im on the fence with great idea but I like the idea of fight or fly of the original but I like yours for its ruthlessness to get the kids to kill each other. However ha. It was super easy to read and was a page turner your writing is very good and it did keep to the style of the other hunger game books :). I loved the pregnancy thing I taught that was great and I liked your Hunger Game rescue scenes how you used Katniss watching the T.V to let us no what was going on and add action. All in all i tot the Part 3 fell a bit flat but the beginning and middle were great :). 3 out of 5.
P.S I look forward to reading your original fiction where you have complete control over the world and story and characters and have no limitations :).
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
smudge704 chapter 28 . 1/18/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! I honestly could not put it down, you had me hooked from the first chapter (which is very difficult as i tend to get board and stop reading). I am so glad i found this story though i am sad that i've finished it already! You should so write a sequal though i understand you wanting to get away from fanfiction but if you ever decide to write one let me know! :D
Paliia Love chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
this was actually good even though some reactions, actions and feelings were completly crazy,
M.S chapter 28 . 12/7/2013
this was one of the best hunger games fanfics ever!
M.S chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
To the author-
your side note just made this seem worse.
M.S chapter 22 . 12/7/2013
if Revelyn or Peeta end up dead, I don't think I'll ever get over it.
M.S chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
except for the gale/madge thing,this is awesome. Dare I say... better than the original?
Guest chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
Well eventhiught yr not pursueying fanfic good luck on yr other work yr an amazing writter
Jenny chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
That was really really good! Although sad... I couldn't put it down! Well done! You should write a book! I love the ending! Genius! X
Jenny chapter 26 . 5/7/2012
Ok, I don't have much experience in reviewing things but that was a VERY good chapter well done... Your an amazing author.