Reviews for The Major and his Lieutenant
xxAzure-Wingsxx chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Continue this? I am curious to see if Noel is actually able to break out of the icicle xD
sparkly red ribbon chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
continue please!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I really liked that it was from Jin's POV. I noticed that BlazBlue was a little empty too. Thanks for writing, I would enjoy lots it if you would continue the story! I only watched my brother play the game a few times so I don't know a lot of te plot, but I think they were in character. If you do continue can you please have Jin use the move "ice car!" (I think that's the name!) It's so funny! Please continue!8D
This One Moron chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well, protraying Jin as THAT much of a jerk has it's advantages. His rather 'dark' sense of humor made me most certainly laugh, especially around the end where he made comments about her wanting to get to her birthday party on Christmas. (Just wondering, is Noel's birthday truly on Christmas?) Seeing poor ol' Noel deseperately trying to obey orders was also a good laugh for me.

Unlike the little note I saw at the starting of the story, I didn't see any real inconsistencies in the story; it was rather well made. I also loved the irony of Jin tellng himself he wasn't about to be controlled by his sword!

By the way, remember what you said at the ending, about if you wanted people to tell you to make it more than a one-shot? Well, obviously seeing your talent, I gotta see some more of your work! Go ahead and continue, I'd be happy to review the other chapters for ya!
Shanrock chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Well, despite having never read a BlazBlue fic before, this one was okay, as far as fics in general go. I could kinda work out the character's personalities, which was good. Jin seems like a fun guy to be around; a real ladies man... /sarcasm

Anyways, keep on writing good fics like this one.

Rocky373
The Empty Shell chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Well, that was rather interesting to read. Definattly different then what I'm used to reading...sorta. I enjoyed reading it! Hope to read more from ya!
Kyuuketsuki Fang chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
M-E-A-N-I-E Jin!

Okay, now that that's done, good job! I don't know what you're talking about (though I have a vague idea) but still...

Poor Noel; I hope she frees herself and KICKS JIN'S BUTT next time. ;D