Reviews for Four Times Finn Hudson Never Kissed Rachel Berry
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Ok I have no idea how I miss your stories. I thought I had exhausted all the awesome Finchel writers. Lol I know this is years later but I stumbled upon your Finn fandom bicycle story and here I am! Now I'm gonna read all your Glee stories so expect random reviews on your years old stories the next few days.
lil chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i love you rachel and finn are a good couple i dont know why he left to the army with out yhu he should of went to new york city with yuh and yhu are a good couple together NO LIE HE IS SO CUTE I DONT KNOW why he wanted qinn she so poplar poplarr pepole dont decrve a man like finn and qinn has such a mean addiutude finns died i feel so sad for him because he didnt marry such a respetful yong women like yhu
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
synthia fulwider
finchelwisher chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
loved this!
Isob3l chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Cute. I like it. It wastotally not rated R though. It's M in fanfiction world.
Avide chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That last one ends in such an interesting way; A way that I like.
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was so bittersweet and beautiful. I loved the intimate moments between them.
ashleigh chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow, this is absolutely amazing! It sounds as if someone read this and then made a TV show called glee out of it. I am not even joking. The only bad part was when i got to the bottom of the page and realised there wasn't more. Please keep writing. You are an amzing writing and i can bet you that heaps of other people would love to read more! :)
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Mmm...aggressive Finn is hott!...ahem...sorry...Anyway, love this story. I always wanted them to play up on Finn's jealousy of the short-lived Puck/Rachel thing, but sadly, they never did.

Love this! 3
didi6 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Great start, more soon!
mag721 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
love it!
eucalyptus chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Just adding this to my favourites. Great story, kind of unresolved but that's actually pretty fitting since that's exactly where Finn and Rachel are at the moment in their relationship, whatever it is.
yourdorkalways chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Holy CRAP that gave me goosebumps! 0: your amazing, keep writing.
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Becca, I have reviewed this story over at LJ ( this was back before I drank the Kool-aid..lol) but as always it showed why I loved this couple ( still could...) to start with.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
The progression of Finn's thoughts and feelings is great.