Reviews for War Games
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
nice
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is soo cute! I think I get the idea here: It's already Crystal Tokyo and Usagi has become Neo-Queen Serenity and has already had Chibiusa...er, Small Lady, who's not the same Sailor Senshi that Mars and the other knew in the past...She's getting ready for her second trip to the past (?). This is where it's kind of confusing for me (I get confused w/ anything that deals with time travel...ie, the past affects the future). Why is she going to the past again? But I think I'll overlook it and just say that you did a great job! Btw, I loved how you characterized Haruka in "Saving Bonds of Love." I do have two questions though, if you don't mind answering them:

1.) Why is Haruka known as the Senshi of Wind? Her attacks aren't exactly wind-based...

2.) I keep reading this in other fanfics as well, and I'm wondering if I'm just missing something from the original anime or what...Was Hotaru adopted by Michiru and Haruka? I only watched the English version, so I thought she was returned to her father after she was reborn as a baby...I'm just wondering why she keeps referring to the two of them as her parents...sort of.

Anyway, thanks for your help!
Naomi Takahashi chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i gotta say

i like a mature serenity better than usagi

well i wish usagi is more mature

i hate the original author who created sailor moon

her favorite charater is chiba...i don't like that guy,really...
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I love this story! It's so funny how they still bicker after all those years!

Great job! Keep up the great work!
Alice-Evans13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was super cute! I love it!
mae-E chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this was really cute! i liked the stroy. it a nice little tale. and the way you had it worked out it is almost beliveable thaht it could have actually happened.

good work.
clay-autumn chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hey AngelMoonGirl!

I stumbled across your story - and I have to say that I totally love this One Shot!

I loved my head of and nearly let my lunch burn*laugh*

So lots of love from a Sailor Moon Fan from Germany!

Have a nice day!

gummy
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
lol, so kawaii! Keep up the good work!

-luna
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
this was cute and funny, also a side that I don't think gets hit a lot, what the royals knew about the past and that interaction with Rini, nice job!
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Really cute, nice story, seriously love it! I liked the way you handled Sailor Mars and Neo-queen Serenity's interaction.
Ashgeliton chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I thought it was amazing! I loved it! Keep writing stories and I will keep reading them. ;-) -Ashgeliton