Reviews for Miscast
suzukashinobi chapter 2 . 9/19
Please update your stories.
They're too good to be left unfinished.
At least let the community know that your not dead!
UnLike Us chapter 2 . 6/5
Gosh! this was so much fun to read. Thank you so much for writing this!
rachel.weck.5 chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
Now if rufus was to wonder in to the situation...anyways well written
guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
I know it's an older fic, but WHY IS THERE NO MORE OF THIS? THIS IS COMEDY GOLD!
ladymelancholy17 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
this story is ADORABLE! Love it
runningbacktomyyesterdays chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Aww I love this, it was so cute and funny. Like seriously my face hurts from smiling so much.
Plunny.Empress chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
XD Oh. My. God... . This is so funny I can't stop laughing! I actually hurt from laughing so hard and I'm getting a headache from it too. XD I well and truly look forward to the next update. And go Angeal! That was just awesome. Amazing flow and practically perfect grammar, you have me hooked. - Wish I could see a pic of how Cloud looks right now though... Anyways, I truly look forward to when you next update. :)
SqueeFreak chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Dear god, I DIED! So funny! XD
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
A really nice and funny story.
1sunfun
01 Deleted Junk Acc chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING. I couldn't stop laughing, thank you!
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Oh my God, please tell me you're gonna finish this? This is one of the most hilarious/cutest things I've ever seen!
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hahaha, this is hilarious! All of them fighting over who gets to take Cloud was priceless!
Tendy4ten chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This story is really cute and really funny.
Tearless chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
You can't update it? Its been 2 years since you wrote this and it has been really good. Most of the readers are a bit disappointed, just to give you a heads up.
Saruhno chapter 2 . 7/11/2012