Reviews for Miscast
ladymelancholy17 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
this story is ADORABLE! Love it
runningbacktomyyesterdays chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Aww I love this, it was so cute and funny. Like seriously my face hurts from smiling so much.
Dannichigo chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
XD Oh. My. God... . This is so funny I can't stop laughing! I actually hurt from laughing so hard and I'm getting a headache from it too. XD I well and truly look forward to the next update. And go Angeal! That was just awesome. Amazing flow and practically perfect grammar, you have me hooked. - Wish I could see a pic of how Cloud looks right now though... Anyways, I truly look forward to when you next update. :)
SqueeFreak chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Dear god, I DIED! So funny! XD
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
A really nice and funny story.
1sunfun
01 Deleted Junk Acc chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING. I couldn't stop laughing, thank you!
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Oh my God, please tell me you're gonna finish this? This is one of the most hilarious/cutest things I've ever seen!
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hahaha, this is hilarious! All of them fighting over who gets to take Cloud was priceless!
Tendy4ten chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This story is really cute and really funny.
Tearless chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
You can't update it? Its been 2 years since you wrote this and it has been really good. Most of the readers are a bit disappointed, just to give you a heads up.
Saruhno chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Awwwwwww. That's just adorable. :3
Queen Yanna chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Oh god, this is so funny! Chibi!Cloud is adorable, I'd want to keep him too XD
Constance Truggle chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I laughed really hard and would absolutely LOVE to see you update this into completion! I'm in need of more on this! So if you could oblige, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks for sharing what you have so far, though!

CT.