Reviews for Eight Years
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/28
Sad
I love your stories so much! They're all so just lovely!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Whoa, England notice the other side of America..

it was Great. How it described...

I have another view of the incident, so u won't judge...
America96 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I really liked this fic. It was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Aw, I loved this! You did a geat job!
Black wolf White wolf77 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Okay did you say he deserved that? If you did then I hate you,thousands of people died that day. Here's a saying the higher you are the harder you fall, the harder you fall the higher you bounce.
teenbooks4eva chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I cried so hard when I read this!
The FanFic Master chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"It was almost as if he deserved it." Okay, right here is where the story went from being good to just plain bad. America didn't deserved being attacked. You are heartless, to those who died. I can't belive that someone would say something like this. This story needs to be taken off.
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
WHOA!THIS ONE IS AWESOME!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Definately a moving storyline here. I loved England's protectiveness when America had his darker moments. The other nations didn't really catch on to what he had lost, but his former guardian did. This works. o-
Tsukinochiyuki chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Woah! That was dep... It's not bad~!
lee-uhm chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Review given. -shot- Well, I liked it. For one, I love the 9/11 thing. Well, not the actual event, but the way you've described it as America felt it. The way he actually got down and dirty and bloody. Loved the way England's protective side flared up a little, it was extremely cute in a depressing situation. Ah, shit. I suck at long reviews. Good story. Liked the plot. Favorited.
twelveoclock chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Yes, the higher you are, the harder your fall. I really like how you captured their personalities.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I didn't see that hint of yaoi you mentioned as yaoi at all, just parental protectiveness. :T

Very well done.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Thank-you for tearing my heart out for me. TAT In of course, such a gentle yet harsh way. Thank-you so much. (fluff please?)