Reviews for Living
I like your set-up for the story, but your writing style is quite blunt. This attributes both to the way they speak and to the story itself. 'Hermione sits in the window crying. Next severus snape is ... and then stumbles upon hermione.' There is no build-up there. I hope you understand what i mean and not take this as too 'blunt' criticism. I know you asked the for the reviews to be nice. I think you have a potentially great story here, you just need to work on finesse.
Emmerstew chapter 16 . 5/24
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT HERE? Sorry for yelling but this was the best chapter ever! I love this story SO SO SO much! You write these characeters so well. PLEASE update soon cause I want to see if Hermione is ok. To answer your question I dont think Ron will ever stop being a pig.
SereniteRose chapter 16 . 5/15
lovely chapter thanks ever so much for this new chapter, poor Hermione I hope she's going to be okay. I hope you add more chapters soon. thanks again.
Snaperipper chapter 16 . 5/15
Please continue this is fascinating.
mslm90 chapter 16 . 5/14
Well as for one of the questions at the end, Ron will definitely not stop stuffing his face. This was a great chapter although I will agree with you that it was a little odd. It was nice to have some smut at the beginning but it was definitely a huge cliffhanger at the end! I really hope that you update again soon! :)
Emmerstew chapter 15 . 5/14
OMG! Seriously? Ron is a right wanker! i still cant belivew that somebody oblivated Harry. Wow just wow!
SereniteRose chapter 15 . 4/29
good chapter thanks ever so much, also Ron's a jerk never liked him. I love Hermione and Severus as a couple. it's getting really good. thanks again. I look forward to the next exciting chapter.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 15 . 4/29
I have no idea who's doing it, but I sincerely pray it is not Ron. I know he's been a git, but I can't believe he'd turn on them so completely. I am very happy that Harry wants Hermione's happiness so much that he's willing to accept Severus in her life. :-) Thank you, HG4eva
Emmerstew chapter 12 . 4/5
SHADOWS? EVIL intentions? What's going to happen now? Yes this was an evil cliffie and I'm so glad that theres more to read right now!
Emmerstew chapter 11 . 4/5
Theres so much happening here. Now who hurt Harry? The same Person who sent the note maybe?
Emmerstew chapter 10 . 4/5
UUUUGGGGHHHHHH! Who sent them the note? you're upping up the suspense!
Emmerstew chapter 9 . 4/5
I CAN"T believe that Ginny now knows everything!
Not a Ron Lover chapter 14 . 3/24
UHHHHHHH! I hate Ron in this story!
Snapessister51 chapter 14 . 3/25
Man, I came to the end and didn't even realize it. I kind of like a mystery/romance theme you've got going on here.
Alinassong chapter 14 . 3/24
I've just read all 14 chapters in one sitting. I love this and want to see more action between Snape and Hermione. I do really like the story too. trying to guess who's behind Harry's head bashing.