Reviews for Living
Emmerstew chapter 12 . 4/5
SHADOWS? EVIL intentions? What's going to happen now? Yes this was an evil cliffie and I'm so glad that theres more to read right now!
Emmerstew chapter 11 . 4/5
Theres so much happening here. Now who hurt Harry? The same Person who sent the note maybe?
Emmerstew chapter 10 . 4/5
UUUUGGGGHHHHHH! Who sent them the note? you're upping up the suspense!
Emmerstew chapter 9 . 4/5
I CAN"T believe that Ginny now knows everything!
Not a Ron Lover chapter 14 . 3/24
UHHHHHHH! I hate Ron in this story!
Snapessister51 chapter 14 . 3/25
Man, I came to the end and didn't even realize it. I kind of like a mystery/romance theme you've got going on here.
Alinassong chapter 14 . 3/24
I've just read all 14 chapters in one sitting. I love this and want to see more action between Snape and Hermione. I do really like the story too. trying to guess who's behind Harry's head bashing.
QueenVictoriaR chapter 14 . 3/24
LOL! LOL! Don't we all eat sweets when we're really not hungry? Only a woman would understand this!
QueenVictoriaR chapter 13 . 3/24
I've also felt that there is some Slytherin in Hermione too! I really like the way
you're building this story. Do you know how long you want this story?
QueenVictoriaR chapter 11 . 3/24
Way to ramp up the Angst!
QueenVictoriaR chapter 9 . 3/24
A hickey that looks like a bug bite is priceless. Good chapter.
QueenVictoriaR chapter 1 . 3/24
Postwar fics are some of my favorites. I'm excited to give this a go!
SereniteRose chapter 14 . 3/24
great chapter update on this story, I love Severus and Hermione as she is my all time favorite character in Harry Potter I can't Ginny,Ron, Molly ,Percy Weasley. anyway loving the story line thanks again.
Emmerstew chapter 8 . 3/24
Best LIne: "The Great Bat had snogged the Gryffindor Princess under the feet of the rest of the Golden Trio."
Emmerstew chapter 7 . 3/24
I like the tender side of SS, but he needs to fully committ, I know its hard for him
but GEEZ!