Reviews for Living
spaceygirl67 chapter 25 . 5/31
plz continue when u can love the story
spaceygirl67 chapter 7 . 5/30
plz plz continue
Auroras Jenkins chapter 25 . 4/15
Hope that Harry and Ginny get on the same page again. Glad that Hermione was able to lissen to Severus and hear what he had to say before she exploded. I have no idea who the Dark Lord could be. But I'm convinced that it is one of Voldemorts Death Eaters.
writergrl chapter 25 . 2/25
Now Theo is stupid. What's he going to do?
Emmerstew chapter 25 . 2/25
WOW! Another chapter so soon! OMG! You're spoiling me. This one made me laugh and cry and have great shivers and can't wait until the next one. Theo is making me very worried about what will happen next. This story just keeps getting better and better!
Oh why did Harry and Ginny have to fight?Was Ginny hit with a fit of stupidness?
Why would she say that to Harry? :( :( :(
Dracolovesjenni chapter 25 . 2/25
Jenni loves the humor!
Jenni does not know who the new dark lord is?
I will have to wait cause I can't decide.

Jenni is SO, SO, SO, excited to read The Cursed Child!
Dracolovesjenni chapter 24 . 2/25
Jenni thinks Hermione was wise not to lose her mind before talking to her lover.
I LOVE them together! Jenni is sad that Harry is so sad.
Nachtwens chapter 2 . 2/25
So they are either cursed together or ... Well, it all feels very juvenile and completely ooc. And everything seems to happen out of nowhere. If you are to write flirting between a teacher and student, don't make it so blatently obvious. create some plausible way for the two of them to be attracted to each other. There should be a reason. And there should be preceding tension. There is not really a way to write these two without a back story.
No one would ever act like your characters do and if a teacher were to act like that, there would be something seriously wrong with him. And him thinking about hermione's beautiful teary eyes? That's when I stopped reading. Too much!
I suggest not jumping into the story like this, but actually creating a background to it all. Preferably one that either takes many chapters to unfold or one told in backflashes. And the characters really need to grow up. Think about real life. What would someone actually say in a certain situation and then figure out what severus or hermione would say and how they would say it. Your conversations right now seem to be at Ronald weasley level...
The writing in itself is actually quite good. Not much mistakes there, or not noticable at least. It's the actual story and the characters that bother me. Sorry, but this story is not for me. Maybe if you were to think about rewriting, I would read it. But not now.
Btw I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just giving you my honest opinion.
Nachtwens chapter 1 . 2/25
Ok, that came a bit out of nowhere and was also out of character for both. Her saying that and his response to it... Also, why would he mention that Ron is no good for her? Does he actually know about them dancing around each other... I imagine he was busy worrying about other things in the past years...
Lets see what happens next
New dark lord-Percy Fathead Boy Weasley. Ha! Gotta be someone not obvious.
iluvmagic123 chapter 25 . 2/24
There are several people that I think could be the Dark Lord. I have a few ideas from each house.
I'm just going to pm you.

Im not buying the Cursed Child!
SereniteRose chapter 25 . 2/24
I'm not sure who the new dark lord is, but I hope we find out soon, thanks ever so much for this new chapter, it was lovely.
Hollowg1rl chapter 24 . 2/22
I'm glad Hermione was willing to listen to Severus, and poor Harry! He never wanted any of what happened to happen! Great work, truly appreciate all the time you put into this story. Looking forward to the next update!
writergrl chapter 24 . 2/21