Reviews for He Knows Where He Stands
Jade chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow. Randy domination Ted. Its realy hot.
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
ok i randomly decided to reread a couple of my favorited stories and thought i'd review this one!

this story is f'ing amazing and so SO hot! you definitely should write more randiase!
April chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
MOAR RANDIASE AHHHHHHHHHHHH OMNOMNOM
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow Wow Wow!
RaNDoM HeArT chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Ted? A Bitch? No way!
Takerslady chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh yes! The Randy cupping Teddy's chin was overly hot, I almost died! I just kept rewinding it, Legacy has such crazy sexual tension it's insane! They're the only reason to watch RAW. Great work! :D
cornetice78 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Well, since we are a bit behind in SA, I only got to see this match yesterday. And now I can appreaciate it so much more. That was some hot stuff...and the sexual tension between those three? Oh it's so on! lol
eeelleira chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i LOVED it! :D
ShipperQueen93 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was fucking hot!
BrookeRocker chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
damn if you don't know how to write a story...this is so hot you need to definitely update this one as frequently as the muse allows
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love this. All I could think about last night was how slashy that whole match was. Poor Ted though: Cody's still obviously the favorite. Oh well, I still thought the action was hot.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Ted and Randy were asking for it, after that show. I felt the same way when Randy RKO'd the Dream and then stared at Cody like, what are you going to do about it? Officially, Legacy is the slashiest thing ever.

I loved it... besides, it's Randy Orton. Why not let him go at it with you? Ted knows he loved

(PS- I swear there's a slasher doing WWE storylines. Let's be serious: Letters from the Sky for the Randy/Cena promo? The song that immortalized Cal and Chloe's love? The song that says 'I was made to taste your kiss'? Please, a Candy supporter is so on that staff)
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
*faints after reading one shot*

HOT DAMN!

WOW!

LOVE IT!
Magz86 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I haven't watched RAW yet because I had to be up early so I haven't seen what happened yet but I definitely will!

Totally loved the story!
WraithRaider chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
WOW! I have to agree with you that Monday Night Raw was pretty hot. I loved Randy daring Ted to touch him. I had thought that someone should write a story for that and that's what I was looking for. Lo and behold I found your story and I must say it was a great ending to it. The dynamic between Randy and Ted was great. Poor Teddy-always second best to Cody in Randy's eyes. Pretty awesome-you should definitely write another story along these lines.