Reviews for And It's Only A Matter Of Whom
n0pe chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing a fic to this song!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
Midnight Callwel chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
So sweet. Loved it.
fiesa chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Woah.

You really write great oneshots! Im sorry if I dont review each one I read...

Nevertheless, the way you tell stories is great. I really loved reading your Fringe fan fictions!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I loved it.

I have a question: who is the preson that asks her the last question?
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Great one-shot! I love how you repeat the line and give it so many different meanings. Fits them well.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I totally loved it:)
Going Missing chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Lovely work!

Sorry, I'd love to say more, point out my favorite lines and such, but there was much fantastic about it, so the above statement will have to suffice!
SamSpade chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great story! I love how everyone keeps asking her the same question and when it's Peter asking, she finally does something to stump him :) Excellent.
Zaedah chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
You killed me yet again. Quit doing that! Well, no, actually don't because it just makes me work harder. Delightful, the varied points of view, the same answer, the lie lie LIE of it. Best bits:

"Besides, it’s after hours. Any answer she gives now, true or false, is unacceptable—and all the more precious."

"But a twelve-second examination of her life tells her that she doesn’t have much of one left. She might as well fill it with something."

Funny timing since I wrote a fic yesterday that has repetition-rhythm. Were we separated at birth? If so you got all the talent genes!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is really adorable.

I especially like how you wrote Brolyes thoughts here.

"...but selfishly the boss thinks he doesn't really want that to apply to his people...He needs her-them-to be focused." LMAO. Sounds just like him. And Broyles equating her with "Them" is just so awesome. :)