Reviews for Rebirth
I have names chapter 12 . 6/3
Death rider death strider or fear raiser idk just like it
Anni Potter chapter 12 . 6/2
BLOODY HELL! A boggart?! Staying in a form!? That Denys the boggart physics! Oh and one more thing, if mad eye moody (alastor moody) has that magical eye that can see through walls... How come it is never mentioned by him what a boggart looked like? As he can see through walls and the boggart can't... The boggart won't know it's being watched so it wouldn't take a shape would it?
That's all for now, as for the name call him "the phantom boggart" or "voldemold" or even "The hybrid" I have a lot more names so I will list them right here:
Harry boggart, Fear raiser, Pyro jump, Flame rider, The flying flame, Harry hunter, Fear raiser, The owl attacker, Burn Blazer, Venom viper, Poison powder, Nightmare fuel, Your worst fear, Shadow viper, Fear Phoenix, Dusk to Dawn, Eclipse, Dumbleburn, IRanOutOfIdeas, No Name, Fyre fiend, Midnight blaze, IHaveVeryLittleIdeasLeft, TheIdiotBoggartMan, HogwartsHunter, Fyre and Iyce, IHateCopyWrite, ISuckAndIHateMe, PleaseUseOneOfMyIdeas, ImTryIngSoHard, So close Yet so Far, PeopleWhoSayFirstOnYouTubeCommentsAreEvilAndIAmOneWhoDoes, and lastly The venom viper, I hope you use one of mine! PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEE?! I try so hard... I ALWAYS REVEW?! PLEEEAAAAASSEEEEEEE IT IS MY DREAM TO BE ON THE INTERNET! (FIRST :3)
(Rather a sad dream I know but I have no regrets)

Oh but please! I love fan fictions and my life would be nothing without them!

Thank you for putting up with me begging,
Yours truly,
-Anni Potter
Anni Potter chapter 11 . 6/2
I'm sorry I couldn't review the last one but I got banned from it (by my parents of course)
And I'm sneaking this one in.
I was really looking foreword to the prank wars and I need to tell you something:

FRED AND GEORGE ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN HARRY POTTER!
Anni Potter chapter 9 . 6/2
I REVEWED DONT HATE MEEEE
also the dementors are dead so I have nothing to worry about.
Anni Potter chapter 8 . 6/2
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
I Am Very Confused Right Now
Anni Potter chapter 7 . 6/2
Omaigawd
I think the scale thing was a little bit too much
HOW HAVE THE MUGGLES NOT SEEN IT YET?
.0.
Anni Potter chapter 6 . 6/2
Wait... Even if I reviewed it I would be attacked?
Ooooh
And as for the name how about er... just a plain word: Flame
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOL
I SUCK AT NAMING THINGS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Anni Potter chapter 5 . 6/2
YOSH no wait de mentors should say: YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
lol only when they gonna hug you tho... LUL!
Anni Potter chapter 4 . 6/2
LUL fluffy-Norberta you mean!
It was confirmed that Norbert was a female in one of the books
I luv dragons 3
Anni Potter chapter 3 . 6/2
DAMMMMMM!
#HarryIsABadAssSnake
Anni Potter chapter 2 . 6/2
Fluffy? Ooooh I want one! But instead of a mad one can it be a fluffy with just one head (or two depends) and can he be happy not mad? Please?
Anni Potter chapter 1 . 6/2
Oooooh! I like it! It does need some work with the spelling and all but other than that I like where it is going!
A little bit of a sin for the bad language, as I was going to let my little one read it and I shall not allow it until all of the bad language is replaced by more appropriate words.
Other than that I love the Harry Potter franchise and I am really looking forward to the next few chapters.
Dragonbonded chapter 1 . 3/31
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO9OOOOO!
STUPID BOGGART!
Dragonbonded chapter 10 . 3/31
That omake was funny, I'll tell you that! next chapter!
Dragonbonded chapter 9 . 3/30
Dementors AND Orichumaru Dna in a single creature? Just what kind of genetic splicing are you cooking up in your AN?! Great story, however. I look forwards to reading the rest of it!