Reviews for Communication Breakdown
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
I can't put into words how much I loved this story . I read it from strt to finish. I must admit that I wanted to punch hotch when Emily rung him and Sean's wife picked up. I had so many emotions running through me then. Amazing how u managed to get me to that state. Excellent well done
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Oh, I know exactly what's going through Emily's head... Why is that we females always do this... Over analyse every phone call, and text message get stressed whe he hasn't called... Been there done that!
SouthunLady chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
What a wonderful story you wove for us. I absolutely loved it!
Pheonix1995 chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Poor Hotch! :( I love a vulnerable Hotch - especially yours, you write him amazingly! Glad Emily was there for him and flew back for him! Could totally see them leaving the BAU in this universe! Love your OC's Would love to see them again! :)
AlpineHolly chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
Wow your writing is truly amazing, another story that I got completely sucked into and couldn't stop once I had started. I loved the whole flow of the story, and the communication breakdown was ironically so real.

I enjoyed the whole family dynamic, and Sean, Iliana and Gabby were a nice mix.

I have nearly worked my way through all your stories now, and all over the last two to three weeks, I thoroughly enjoyed this one and loved the wrap up, overall very well written piece.
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Okay I have just finnished this story after looking around for awhile for something to read. I have to say I really liked it a lot. I have a thing for your stories and this one was no exception. It was cute and funny, a bit sad and dramatic... really it was a good combination of what I like in a story...

josephine
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm not sure how I missed reviewing for this story because I read it as you wrote it, but I loved it from beginning to end. I love the build of their relationship. And the ending was the best, I love that they were both able to move on with their lives, great job!
linelm chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Promising beginning!
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
This was such a wonderful story. I loved it! Great job. (:
Arcadya chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
This was a really great ending, minus the Mom-Hotchner death, to this fic.

But as I've said before, you're writing a REAL life fictional story, so it works, even if it's terrible mixed.

I liked that Ileana was mad at Emily, but was all Passive-Agressive about it. It was perfect.

BUT OF COURSE, there would be a mad man stabbing defenseless women (woman) on the highway. But I loved Emily's thought processes here. I'm laughing on the inside, at that point; the - "Now what ... F***!" Part. It was so you.

And then Ileana was like, oh my G**! badness abounds in this woman's life. I get you now!

Wonderful.
Twolf2208 chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
Spreading false information. Indeed! That made me laugh so hard my busted up ribs hurt like hell again. You and Kavi keep me laughing these days; just so you know I enjoy the snarky little comments at the end you write. What did the idiot actually think there was an angent Aaron Hotchner and and Emily Prentiss actually breaking down doors somewhere in the East. I dont usually call people idiots but I think they need a CM marathon after a dose of a good amount of phsyc meds. Keep it up, I liked this one and a lot others too. Just wanted to sate my rib cracking a little as like I said... I was laughing too hard.

Tris
tayababy chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
this was so totally awesome, i really enjoyed it, and the epilogue was perfect! one shots in the future would be great too!
Penelope charmosa chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
A perfect ending to a wonderful story.
baobei chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Bless you! ...and wonderful work...
0909090 chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Absolutely stunningly beautiful and sad; that's the beginning of this chapter. That his mother's condition was just tragic but looking at the bigger picture, if she made a recovery, it'll be a very long one, and that would compel Hotch to move. And probably, at that moment, he might not be ready to let go of BAU.

But that's neither here nor there. As it was, this outcome was an eyeopener for him, life is not long and we need to live not for everyone but for ourselves. he had made many sacrifices and paid for it, i.e. Haley and Jack. Now, he knew he was given a second chance of having a life outside the BAU, he grasped that chance. Kudos to him for realizing it.

loved the epilogue...how you summed up the end of one part of their lives and the beginning of the next chapter of a new life.

Thank you for this beautiful story! I have loved it from the beginning.

AS for giving Emily that POW!, kick ass, she-still-got-it no matter where she was at, absolutely - crackalacking!

You know i love a kick ass Emily! thanks for fueling me up on that!

loves and kisses!