Reviews for The legend of Spyro: The resistance chronicles
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Wow, it has been a while since you last updated this story, and a while since i've last reviewed it, mainly because i've kind of lost interest in reviewing anything until i feel better.

Still, its quite nice to have u update it again, keep it up!

The Fanfictionlover
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
lol, i remember playing the old skool (yes, i spelt it wrong, lol, cause i be cool like that) and loved it. when i saw the trilogy come out, i was also excited. i will continue to love the spyro games, and look forward to the movie. as for the show. i say bring it on, lol!

as for the review. very nteresting. i see sadness for spyro, lol

update soon!

NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
This story is still very intriguing! Keep it up!

And I agree with what you said in the author notes. When I was young I got a copy of the original spyro. I played most of the other games and then stopped when I got older. Then I saw ANB at a store and was like 'OMG!'

Again, keep up the great work!

The Silent Keeper of Peace,

NoOne
SPYRO THE DRAGON chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
REPTILE IS A CHARATER FROM THE MORTAL KOMBAT SERIS HE IS A LIZARMAN REPTILE BUT HE WAS HUMAN MASK SO NOBODY SEES THIS HE CAN SHOOT ENNERGY BALL THIS IS WHY HE IS MY FAVORATE CARACTER HE WAS FIRST IN MK1 WHEN HE WAS SECRET AND HE FACE WAS IN BETWEEN FIHGTS BUT YOU COULD FIGHT HIM HE WAS HARD IN MORTAL KOMBAT 2 HE WAS PLAYBLE CARACTER HE WAS COOL HE HAD TO FATALITIES HE WOULD TURN INVISBLE AND CUT PERSON IN HALF HE WOULD ALOS TEAR OFF MASK AND EAT ENEMY HEAD IN MORTAL KOMBAT 3 HE GOT COOLER HE COULD TURN INVISBLE HIS FATLITY WAS SPRAING ACID ON OPPONENT HE COULD ALSO EAT OPPONENTS HOLE BODY IT WAS AWSOME
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
o...me likey! update soon!

Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Good work, keep it up!

The Fanfictionlover
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
no! ember! don't trust him! lol, update soon!

Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Quite interesting, i see you have greatly improved in writing in more than one ways.

hope to see more soon!_
JBW chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
great idea dude update when u can hope Gf is doing good now
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
still love it rocker! update when you can, k?

NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow this was really good! Will you be adding more to this? I hope so!

And I hope your girlfriend is feeling better now.

The Silent Keeper of Peace,

NoOne
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
this was so good! hope your gf is a little better now, and keep up the good work!