Reviews for My Edward, Your Bella
guest chapter 1 . 4/11
Type your review here. hi am racheal it is lovely but want about jacob. nice story bu still jacob the wolf the cullens uh nice sha
Bick chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This shit suck
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Okay,one they are human then Edward's mother will sill be Elizabeth(not Esmee).So where the hell is Renesmee come from?And the nickname Nessie?
Love Pandas chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Make it a story please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
weird, weird SEX WITH YOUR PARENTS
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh shit this o/s is hot and panty dropping worthy for damn sure! Makes you think about that old saying "keeping it in the family" and how these 3 take it to the extreme. So good :P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Good job happy happy joy joy
MsTorres chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I have to admit this story was extremely HOT and very well written despite the obvious incest. This story deserves more pimping for sure! I'm sure there has been more those of us who have reviewed that have read this story. Do you have plans to continue this in the future? I'd be interested in reading more if you do. Thanks for sharing!

Ms Torres
x
ajqt freetowrite chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
eh chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Good story, just yeah.
janosch73 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
seems to be my quilty pleasure
cece1090 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Ok, so half-way through the story I really thought I wouldn't like it. But honestly, it's pretty good. You did an excellent job at making something that could only just be smut into something more classy. Good job, I really liked it!
you should have chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
it would have been cooler if his name was jacob you know? then it would work
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i love it!
fire in my eyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I like you story I don't know if that makes me completely disgusting or what but I hope you write more on it.