Reviews for I can't love you
Goosegirllvr chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Are u going to continue this? I hope u do
Sophie111 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
OMG this is amazing! Can't wait for more! I've always wanted to hear the story from gerics p.o.v.
Silwen Prince chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
This was amazing! I almost want you to contine, but I like how you left off because it lets our imagination roam after, going further in Geric's POV. I love how desolate Geric is, how he stuttered over his letter, how well you blended Shannon Hale's writing with yous! It flows so very well, and I loved hearing Geric's POV from you, you did a wonderful job! I loved how you described Selia! And when he saw Isi at the spear-throwing, your writing just caught my breath and took it! I loved these series, and your story sounds like a companion story, it really does! I loved reading this! Thank you for posting it, and I wish it got more reviews. It deserves more!
thaliagrace04 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I haven't read this book since I was in 5th grade, but this is (the meetings and letter) one of the things I remembered.

Hm.. I think I'll go reread this..

ThaliaGrace04
Lightshinebright chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
i lov it plz continue
candychan88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hey, nice!

The drafts were kind of cute. Maybe show Geric's sadness a bit more?

Liked it alot :D
samantha chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
that was cool I all ways wanted to know the story from Gerics point of view
Edward Cullen's One and Only chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Wow amazing job! I love that you created Geric's point of view, he needed his own story!

Keep up the good work and update soon!

-Edward Cullen's One and Only
LadyKatherine2 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I do hope you intend to finish the story. There are so few Goose Girl stories, and yours is good.

You need a beta reader though. Your punctuation is all over the place and even your spelling could use a little improvement.
ShopaholicCutie chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Like this one!
ArwenMUC chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
hm...this was cute :)
SopranoandBass chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Could you do a scene from when Isi sees the king and reveals her true identity? That would be great from Geric's point of view. You have a true talent for writing! Keep it up!
jennyleelovee chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
i absolutely LOVE the goose girl, and i have read it many, many, mnay times, and i really feel like you perfectly captured Geric's personality. I'm not sure how up for it you would be, but i would most certainly read it, ad love it, if you were to write The Goose Girl from Geric's point of view, i would beta it, and help you. Just an errant thought though. Outstanding work! Please let me know if you decide to write it!