Reviews for Barbaric
Gghg chapter 5 . 3/3/2018
. Loved this soon much! Thank you for writing this!
Lubin chapter 5 . 3/2/2018
This was FUCKING AMAZING! Loved this sooo much! Thankyou for making this! :D
technoWriter15 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Love it
YoshisSupport chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
I noticed i didnt comment on this, but I have read this story more times than any other story ever, and i want to say it has to be one of my most, if not the most, favorite story ever :]
JenKristo chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
this is so freaking interesting! I keep shouting, "NO" but I can't stop reading. You're a very good writer. The writing is bold and fearless. Way to go.
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
That was fookin hot! lol. I loved it!
mornie999 chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
This is just soooo wrong...

and I enjoyed EVERY word of it...

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing this story..
SaltyDishwater chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
I loved this story. D You portrayed the characters very well and kept it entertaining. . I like your writing style very much as well. Keep up the great work.

~Salma
Gyarren chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
This was a nice story... Hope you make a sequel!
smounged1989 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
This was a great story, i would love to see more maybe a sequel?
Elexies chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I absolutely love this fanfic. To be perfectly frank, it's the one that inspired me to start writing D9 fanfic in the first place.

What I loved best what your emphasis on things outside of just sight and basic touch. You dabbled into the other sense, the smell of things, the taste of things. It gave the story over all a very warm and earthy feel to it. It was pretty and clean, it was very raw and dirty at times, but not in an uncomfortable way.

I also loved the build up and break down of Wikus. Excellent cathartic moment. I look forward to seeing more of your work, you're a talented writer.

Thanks for the review on Patchouli and thanks for offering up this awesome piece to
Twelvemillion chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
This... was surprisingly hot. Well done, I loved the descriptions.
leyu02o.O wait leviathan02 too chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
wow I've never read a fic quite like this one...wow it was just...and they way it flowed! oh just wow wonderful! I could see a sequel to this...what if wikus was bad again purposely so he could get spanked again! that would be funny...I could see it happening too is the bad part...AMAZING JOB! I have suggested this to many of my friends and we all give you a 10 out of 10 on it! I hope you choose to write more D9 stories of these two...you can bet that I'll be rushing to read them too!
ShiTiger chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Interesting. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I saw this fic, but it was done very well!
The Mistress of Nature chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Delicious. Beautiful. Artistic. Hot as hell. All of those and MORE describe this story! Kudos to you for making something so bloody amazing... it made me smile the whole time. .~