Reviews for Losing My Mind
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow! Poor Max, thank goodness Alec saw her.

Great writing and it was definitely dark and new.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I really liked this. It was well written and thought provoking. It really seems to make sense, and it seems plausible that the stress would get to her and she would begin to question herself. Your reasoning- that it's the reindoctrination/brainwashing makes sense. I love that it's Alec who saves her and I love the words the voice couldn't argue against.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
intresting liked it could see her burdened with all those lives and resposiblity on her shoulders

maria
Punkie chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow, I thought this was great, you did a wonderful job on it. You should have more confidence in your work because this was great, I would even love to see how Alec and Max work this out if you were so inclined to continue but even if you don't it works because it's a great piece of fic as is. Thank you for sharing.

Punkie
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I really like this fic. I'm not usually one to read death-fics and I'm even less likely to read a suicide fic, but I really like this. It's a great way to explain the runes, and to give Max a little more depth then her regular badass personality. I love that she tries to use Alec's gun. It's almost... poetic in a way, which I'm guessing is what you were going for. Her and Alec are both shown in a new light in this and I appreciate that. Great job!

clumsybookgirl13
nottonyharrison chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Nice work. It's easy to write a comedy or romance for this pairing, but not so much to write something dark and tortured (I know I'm always tempted to chuck a joke in or two). Excellent character development for Max, she was bound to have a breakdown eventually.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
WOW...I THINK IT'S GREAT...IT IS REALISTIC...HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO SOME CHARACTER IN THE SHOW...I GUESS THEY TRIED TO FILL THAT UP WITH BEN...HE WAS IN JUST ONE EPISODE BUT HE WAS SO GREAT, HIS CHARACTER TOLD A DAMN GOOD STORY AND JENSEN DID A GOOD JOB WITH HIM...
nexus432 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009