Reviews for Mission: Awkward
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was Funny. Good story.
Keep writing. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOL. I can so picture this. Duct tape might have worked on Joe.
Maddi Paige chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
HAHAHA! Poor frank! LOL!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hah I could only imagine the look on frank's face and how inconspicuous the boys looked in that aisle:)
Sworn Pledge chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Okay that...was hysterical! and genius! I loved it! Great job!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
LOL! I laughed so hard MILK came out of my nose! I had my Dad pick up a training bra for me one time...AKWARD!
KennaC chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hilarious! Had me rolling. I just loved that Frank got caught by Joe in the feminine products aisle. Oh my!
storyranger chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is squirmingly awkward... and I love it :)
Alicia Hardy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I was slightly (whats the word... worried? intrigued?) interested when I read the warning. Wow! That was so hilarious! Way to bring Nancy out as a normal girl!
ReviewNinja chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
mainestreet chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ahhh that was so blissful! Laugh out loud funny in relation to Frank's awkwardness, and the end was just perfect- you have these characters nailed! I love love love reading your writing! :)
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is too funny!
Alle chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Thought it was soooooooooo funny. When Joe was looking at all the diffrent types. I wonder what the strings are for?,Oh never mind. Applicator..sounds painful. Super plus Says it can withstand the most heaviest...Oh dude thats just nasty. rofl So funny! I showed My Girlfriend and she laughed sooooo hard she started crying. She and I have been huge Nancy drew/Hardy boys/ fans since we were little girls. My Boyfriend read all the Hardy boys book when he was younger. and Me and My Girlfriend/Bff Read all the nancy drew books. Anyhow i hope you right more funny ones like this!
myth-maniac543 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hahahaha! I love it, I really do!