Reviews for The Many Moods of Draco Malfoy
HerTaintedQuill chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
I LOVE DRACO MALFOY! This is really nice.
Phoebe Caulfield 16 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I love your descriptions! I think these are really good; my favorites are the Accomplished and Envious.
Morghen chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Oooh, jealous Draco! I like the way he notices little things that happen between Harry/Ginny because it really showed the extent of his jealousy. The way you described his emotions were very realistic and easy to relate to. Also, I liked how you were able to keep him in character and still have him fancy Ginny. Great job!

Morghen chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I've recently been reading more Draco/Ginny stories and this one was really great. I loved how you gave a back story and not just one day he fell in love with her. The descriptions are so vivid and they paint such a clear picture while I read! I loved it!

Morghen chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was really good. I've always been curious about Draco's feelings when he was trying to fix that cabinet and I think that you portrayed his feeling of success really well. I liked the fact that he used a book and not a dove, like in the movie... Great job!

Zombie Reine chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Oh wow, the story fit the title perfectly! I have to pity Draco here, he may be kind of a prat but. . . It really sucks to love someone and you can never have him/her because of your status or your name. Though, if he really wanted to he could of at least tried. :O
Rameelia chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Nice. I always find that going for a walk - or a fly, in this case - clears the head and lets you put problems that might appear like the end of the world into perspective so that things don't seem so bad any more. :)
Schermionie chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
"But after a few minutes of flying he begin to feel a calm spread over him; the wind seemed to have chased away all thoughts of failure, of torture, of death."

That line just made me go GAH.

I'm really happy you felt inspired to update, especially with this gem. :) I loved how Draco and Harry got similar feelings from flight, how Draco turned to it without even thinking, as Harry might. The way this tied in with canon was great, too - I definitely prefer things that way.

I felt that the ending was slightly cliché, but it worked, and on my second read-through I quite liked it because it added to your wonderful portrayal of optimism.

I loved how you began with Draco feeling terrible, then moved on to him feeling optimistic, as this contrast made the emotions sharper; the contrast of dark and light, cloudy and clear, added to this further.

I actually really liked this chapter.
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Chappy one was really good, makes sense he would feel accomplished. Honestly I'd feel more relieved because now Voldy wont kill him for failing. Good work
Rameelia chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Aw, Fluffiness, I bow to you. :D So nice to see a young, innocent Draco. :)
Rameelia chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Again, the jump back to Draco's first year was a bit abrupt, but then, I realise that if it's almost two hundred moods you've got to write, it would be quite impossible to get them all in a chronological order. :) And moreover, it sort of illustrates really well the change in Draco and the world around him: from a confident, even arrogant, first year to a young man who has no guarantees in regards to his future, what with the war and Voldemort and all that.

So, well done there.
Rameelia chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
The switch to the first person narrative threw me off a bit, but apart from that, I really liked how you've shown Draco's suppressed emotions through his body language, particularly at the beginning when he enters the room: "(..)I leaned back against the door, crossing my arms over my chest."

Nicely done.
Rameelia chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
*is, like Draco, slack-jawed*

Damn. And I was so hoping this wouldn't happen... but hey, I'm all for people acting crazy and getting a break from the war and Voldemort. :)
Rameelia chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Oh, I loved how you've got down two things at once with this drabble: Draco's loneliness and his jealousy of Harry. Very nice.
Rameelia chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Lovely angst. Perfect. I dislike Draco just as I dislike the idea of Ginny with anyone but Harry, so I couldn't help feeling the tiniest bit glad that you kept it realistic instead of throwing the two of them together for some sappy emo angsting that's followed by an inevitable hurt/comfort scene. ;)