Reviews for Beautiful Boy
Tami762 chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
update plis!
gypsymuse chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
Just wanted to tell you both that I think you're doing a very good job with some very difficult subject matter here. I'll continue following the story over on LJ. :)
123465789 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
I have similar concerns. I was only able to find the first three chapters on the live journal page. Is that correct? I only ask because I don't want to miss anything. I really like the story and want to continue reading it.

I have other question, Is there a way to get alerts about this story of live journal? I wouldn't want to miss any new chapters. I'm really glad you guys are continuing this story. Thus far it he been beautifully written can't wait to read more.
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
I really like this story alot, and I would like to continue to read it, therefor I went to the homepage you mentioned and I tired to read it ther, but I could onlu find the first two chapters, is that right?

Also I'm not used to Livejournal, so I was think if there is an alerted function on that page, or if it would be possibel for you to post a note on Fic, that you have posted a new chapter on Livejournal? or send me a PM?

I really like this story a lot it is therefor I decided to ask these things.

lady-josie
jsiebert chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
This continues to be a wonderful heartwarming while heart breaking tale.

I love how Bones and Booth stitched up Parker's stuffed cat. Why can't he realize that she is the one? I know be patient...

More chapters please ...
PreparedForZombies chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Oh. My. God. This is probably the best (and most detailed/researched) fic I've read on this site for a while now. Most of the fics I've read don't really delve into a peticular subject or specialty. I have a feeling that this isn't the last we'll hear about Bones' run in with sexual abuse, and that somehow it'll be important later. Gah, who am I kidding? With the way the fic has been going, everything means something eventually.

Also, I have a feeling that Rebecca is probably pulling away from Parker, and as the fic goes on I think since she's more involved with his rehabilitation, Brennan will become more of a mother figure to Parker than his own mother.:sheepish: Sorry, I have a tendency to voice my theories in reviews...

On an off note, so you're going to college for child Psycology? Well, good luck with your studies.

A Raving BxB Fan, Sangheili Warrior Girl
Happyangstywriter chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Hey, thanks for the shoutout! lol Interesting developement. I was wondering what med you were going to have the doctor suggest. One of my brother's were on Klonopin for awhile. I was also thinking maybe Risperdal or something like that, but that one's good. Dr. Harseny seems like a very good listener. Hopefully he stays that way. I wanted to tell the two of you too, if you need to bounce ideas off of someone exterior, I'm still open. Just send me a PM, and I'll get back rather quickly. Not to say you aren't doing a marvelous job regardless, cause you but it's an offer. lol

Can't wait for more!
aail410 chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I really love this story you guys...just brilliant!
squintwannabe chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Yea for an update. Good chapter
Happyangstywriter chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Hey, so I just got a chance to come over here and read this. I think it was perfect...superb...stellar...and whatever other word you can to it that expresses "great!" lol "Nyre The Black Rose" you are awesome for pitching with Steph. Awesome job! Steph, my friend, what else is there to say besides you are trooper of the year! haha

There was a particular line in there that made me laugh. I can't remember which one it was exactly, but I like that humor was added in some places to change from the constant angst mode, you know? My name may be "Angsty," but i do like to laugh every now and again. ;-) Also, I liked the Sweets interlude. In my past experiances with bros and sis's we had to use a lot of positive and negative reinforcement, till we figured out what worked best to fit their behavior and how well they responded. Granted, none of them have been sexually abused (at least not to our knowledge and God forbid) but with their varying mental disorders we had to constantly push the buttons the doctors said to push and see the results. Rather trying on the patience, let me tell ya, but truth is...since every kid is different, every reaction will be and there is no perfect system.

Done ranting. lol If nothing else, you took me out of my knowledge taxed brain for a moment. 21 credit hours isn't fun. It's torture-cruel and unusual punishment...and it's all my fault! haha Joke's on me. :P

Well, see(metaphorically mind you) you again next chapter.

-Me
squintwannabe chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Im so gald for an update. I really like this. I love how Bren is helping, reading, asking Sweets and going with Booth.
sparra-music chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Hey there, just found your fic and I'm enjoying the attention to detail. I have noticed a few grammar errors (nothing major, stuff like 'faithful' instead of 'fateful') and would like to offer to be your beta reader if you're in the market. I should warn you I'm pretty new to fanfic, so I'm not entirely sure how all the messaging stuff works yet. Learning, though.

One thing you might want to change: if the trauma to his body was as severe as you've stated, I have trouble believing Parker would be bouncing in his seat over anything... let alone breakfast. It would be too painful. Maybe he waved his arms, or jumped up and gave her a hug, or shrieked for joy instead?
aail410 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Glad you've updated. I've been waiting for a new chapter. It was well worth it. Loved it!
NatesMama chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
I'm proud of Brennan. Booth needs support just as much as Parker does. And WTF is up with Rebecca? I can't even imagine being so cavalier about my own son.
alyss19 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
nice job, thanks. update soon, please. :-)