Reviews for Trial By Madness
animefreak2015 chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
It takes forever for me to remember to go look for fan fic for my favorite shows ... Just stumbled across this. Very nicely done. Enjoyed this greatly and didn't you used to write on the Forever Knight list? Now I have to go look up everything else you've posted. chuckle.
lauren hedgehog chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
Wow, I think this is really amazing. I loved it. The writing, the plot and the characters were all extremely well done :-)
aces chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
I don't think I shall ever cease to adore Jules either, nor any of the others, especially the way they're written in this story. Marvellous.
CharonStyx chapter 7 . 10/6/2003
Hey there! Me again . . .

Wow! Again Wow! If they ever brought the show back, THIS story should be one of the episodes!

GREAT work!
eris chapter 7 . 4/21/2002
Excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and more importantly, your diction/ writing style. The words absolutely flowed, and i was not distracted by awkward word choices [as i usually am with other fiction], nor was i tempted to edit anything. Simply lovely!
Harriet Vane chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
Hey, I loved it! That was a great concept and well played out for the entire time. The characterization was perfect and the diolog was quick and witty. I loved the Queen's language, you wrote her so well that I didn't even think about the impossibility of their interview. Best of all were the details and the literary allusions, the levels of medical hell, the gordian knot in Jules' stomach. Very, very well done!
Ice Queen1 chapter 7 . 1/15/2002
I loved it!
Sally chapter 7 . 1/14/2002
Jules's total loneliness was very well done...there was absolutely *no* one there for him. And the ending...ah, so sweet, so adorable, so *Jules*! :)
Jessica chapter 7 . 1/13/2002
Wow. I'm stunned. That was amazingly good. YOu had me wondering there for awhile, actually, with the way you ended it, you STILL have me wondering if they are real or not. This was a fabulous story, your writing really allowed me to get into the story and very few fanfic writers have that ability. Thank you for sharing your story with us and keep up the GREAT work! :)