Reviews for Urahara is Seventeen Yaoi Edit
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 7/20
Hmm so Kisuke is young again thanks to his experiment. And Ichigo is gay and has the hots for Kisuke. Will Kisuke notice Ichigo's attraction to him? And will Ichigo find out Kisuke's secret? Hmm... I'm just dying to find out! I love the story. :) keep up the good work!
buterflypuss chapter 14 . 6/20
id read it again, but this versions fine so keep it up too
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Ummm, they had an orgasm, and then it just ended... yeah. a re-write to smooth out and flesh out the story would be pretty good... :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Just so ya know, on men, it's a prostate, not a g-spot. it can be referred to as a "male g-spot", but really, it's the prostate. :P
Um, it kinda jumped from a serious moment to them jumping all over each other... O.o
But neat little story I guess. A re-write would indeed flesh out some plot details though and smooth over transitions... heh
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
I love it! It's not a disappointment work! I'm not disappointed! Fantastic job though!
Emma chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
You got the description of a Kyomon, a Kyomon is a glass like barrier, like the one that Matsumoto (I think) put up with to seperate the twins.
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I would definately read it!
Psychocatlover911 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
heh..heh..Kisuke blew up! XD!
JuleMaker chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Poor Byakuya ;(
Super Sonic Ultra chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
:) so much funny-ness!
SinsofMidnight chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
...I love how you write Urahara :) He makes me extremely happy :)

Great story! I giggled and nearly cried and giggled some more!

Vampeeriuke chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
I would really like to read more of this story! It was really rushed, especially with the kiss and the sex happening on the same day, so I think it would be very intersting to see what you will do with the story :) Go for it!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Please finish writing! I love reading it
birdkids55 chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
i literally said that to my self as i was reading, i love the plot and the thought put behind the story but there is no connection between the scenes. one minuet they're talking bout college girls the next they're on a roof. that disconnect led to speeding on through the entire story. i like your story now but i would love to read it if you redid it
Lil Mexican chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Awe! That was sooooo cute!