Reviews for Hear, Say
azotochtli chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I loved this story! :) I first read Legendary and lived it so I wanted to see what else you had... I'm definitely NOR disapointed! :) it was awesome...
xbrightsidex chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Cute. So cute. I usually get bored or annoyed with people using lines from the books/movies, but you do it in an original, refreshing way, taking them in a different direction.
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Loved this. Totally made my day. :)
JW11 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Really cute!
bellamara chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
loved it :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great story. I absolutely loved it. The structure was very unique. I'm surprised I didn't get lost reading the dialogue...you know, when you start to forget who is saying what? I really liked the idea and I hope you win or are going to continue it. )
AngiJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This has got to be the cutest story ever, with wonderful dialogue and fantastic banter. Loved it :)
Alterite chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really liked your story!

I read it at the office on my lunch pause and I had to go out and laugh out loud not to disturb my colleagues who were working! :)

The style is original, and kind of innovative (this is the first time I read something like that).

Thanks for the story :) (and you're welcome for the 2nd 'thank you' at the end of the author's note :)

Best,

Adele
Sylime chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This so charming and Bella's banter is really witty. Loved it.
justsayno chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I'd have to make out with you to adequately express how much I loved this.

Plz don't let my girl-crush scare you away.
TropicOfCancer chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Loved this. It's really funny and different :)
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
such an interesting change in style for fanfic... truly enjoyed this.
blackagurl chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
i like this... very cute
philadelphic chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
holy crap. I didn't know it was called central heterochromatia! I do think it's hereditary, though, because I have it, my mom has it, my sister and brother have it, and my mom's mother had it too, although mine are just like my grandmmother's (bright yellow on the inside and gray-blue on the outside) and my mom, sister and brother all have bright yellow on the inside with green on the outside. Some people have called it cat's eyes but I've never heard the medical term for it. That's pretty cool. Thank you.

And very nice O/S. I like it
Chicklette chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
ooh! really liked this - a lot. saw it rec'd on twitter and you have a real knack for dialogue. Really, really well done!

222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »