Reviews for Hear, Say
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great story. I absolutely loved it. The structure was very unique. I'm surprised I didn't get lost reading the dialogue...you know, when you start to forget who is saying what? I really liked the idea and I hope you win or are going to continue it. )
AngiJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This has got to be the cutest story ever, with wonderful dialogue and fantastic banter. Loved it :)
Alterite chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really liked your story!

I read it at the office on my lunch pause and I had to go out and laugh out loud not to disturb my colleagues who were working! :)

The style is original, and kind of innovative (this is the first time I read something like that).

Thanks for the story :) (and you're welcome for the 2nd 'thank you' at the end of the author's note :)

Best,

Adele
Sylime chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This so charming and Bella's banter is really witty. Loved it.
justsayno chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I'd have to make out with you to adequately express how much I loved this.

Plz don't let my girl-crush scare you away.
TropicOfCancer chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Loved this. It's really funny and different :)
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
such an interesting change in style for fanfic... truly enjoyed this.
blackagurl chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
i like this... very cute
philadelphic chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
holy crap. I didn't know it was called central heterochromatia! I do think it's hereditary, though, because I have it, my mom has it, my sister and brother have it, and my mom's mother had it too, although mine are just like my grandmmother's (bright yellow on the inside and gray-blue on the outside) and my mom, sister and brother all have bright yellow on the inside with green on the outside. Some people have called it cat's eyes but I've never heard the medical term for it. That's pretty cool. Thank you.

And very nice O/S. I like it
Chicklette chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
ooh! really liked this - a lot. saw it rec'd on twitter and you have a real knack for dialogue. Really, really well done!

mephis1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is such a sweet story - it has brighten up the start of my day and my morning coffee. E&B are adorable! I like the way you set it all out in a series of conversations. That's different. And I particularly like the way you let the dialogue speak for itself rather than describing the character's inner state of mind.
Thanks for such a sweet, adorable story!
UB :)
2402a chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Fabulously written. You are like a hidden treasure of FF.

Thank you to a rec on ADF for legendary. Without it I never would have found these amazing oneshots
in-love-less chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I see you ate fascinated with myths and now you are fascinating us too... I am now even more curious about the Legendary universe :D
pleiades88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You have to make this into a multi-chapter fic! Seriously, it was awesome and it deserves multiple chapters. You could show how their relationship progresses from after she learns about the imprint. I loved snarky Bella and shy/bold, reclusive Edward! :-)
asdwrhryj chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I'm amazed by how well you told an entire story, just by using dialogue. I loved your Bella and her snark. So many Bella's lack personality, and yours had so much personality that came through in so few words. Thank you for posting this.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »