Reviews for Hear, Say
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Such an amazing story. I loved the dialogue and the unique format. It was fast-paced, without ever seeming too rushed, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

absolutely amazing, thanks so much for gracing us with such a fantastic oneshot
MSPT chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very cute story. Loved the banter. Thank you:)
JFresshhh chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I made a ridiculous giggling noise at the end of this story.

x
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Jeeez, that was quite strange. But I loved it! Most definitely. Yeah, it was mind-blowingly fantabulous. Okay, I'll shut up now. But you're an amazing writer! Going now... ]
jazzy-cullen chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
cute, short, sweet, funny.
cabr chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I love snarky Bella and shy adorable Edward. If you ever get tired of him please don't worry I will take him I am sure my husband won't mind one bit :). Thanks for the o/s I really enjoyed it.
azotochtli chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I loved this story! :) I first read Legendary and lived it so I wanted to see what else you had... I'm definitely NOR disapointed! :) it was awesome...
xbrightsidex chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Cute. So cute. I usually get bored or annoyed with people using lines from the books/movies, but you do it in an original, refreshing way, taking them in a different direction.
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Loved this. Totally made my day. :)
JW11 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Really cute!
bellamara chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
loved it :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great story. I absolutely loved it. The structure was very unique. I'm surprised I didn't get lost reading the dialogue...you know, when you start to forget who is saying what? I really liked the idea and I hope you win or are going to continue it. )
AngiJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This has got to be the cutest story ever, with wonderful dialogue and fantastic banter. Loved it :)
Alterite chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I really liked your story!

I read it at the office on my lunch pause and I had to go out and laugh out loud not to disturb my colleagues who were working! :)

The style is original, and kind of innovative (this is the first time I read something like that).

Thanks for the story :) (and you're welcome for the 2nd 'thank you' at the end of the author's note :)

Best,

Adele
Sylime chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This so charming and Bella's banter is really witty. Loved it.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »