Reviews for Hear, Say
hhhh chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I liked it. It is different in a good way.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
OMG I absolutely LOVED this! It would be so cool if you turned this into a multi-chapter fic!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I liked it. I liked a shy Edward but sometimes I thought maybe a little too silly (always expecting Bella to run off screaming). He should accept it and stop all the dramatics.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow loved this story
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
i loved it so much , i read it in school today on my phone , lol :$ , i really loved it , but i wished if you ended it with a little more romance :$ , and i really like the twist that you made ! wow hehe the cullens imprinting , nice one ;)
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I've been enchanted by your stories! Thank you so much for sharing them. chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I really enjoyed this. I loved the dialogue and the uniqueness of the approach. I really liked how Bella fought to understand and come to grips with everything instead of just succumbing to this strange phenomena...really, really, really enjoyed this. :)
SaraSaraT chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I have just read all of your stories, and I felt that I had to let you know that you are, by far, one of the best writers on fanfiction that I've come across. I loved every one of your stories, they are so well written and the characters are so real. Thank you!
sanutaz chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
loved was very cute
imashygirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
The myth is fascinating. Great story, as are the rest :)
noMuku chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
haha, this was hilarious. Thanks for the great read. :)

I think I'm just gonna read all your stories now.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
haha, you were rec'd by nauticalmass, ages ago. xx
mililli chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Really liked the ooc characters and the twist you add to all your stories!
bibliomaniac123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow...liked d format...pretty u I enjoyed reading it
Mariananaa chapter 1 . 9/30/2012