Reviews for Hear, Say
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I've been enchanted by your stories! Thank you so much for sharing them.
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I really enjoyed this. I loved the dialogue and the uniqueness of the approach. I really liked how Bella fought to understand and come to grips with everything instead of just succumbing to this strange phenomena...really, really, really enjoyed this. :)
SaraSaraT chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I have just read all of your stories, and I felt that I had to let you know that you are, by far, one of the best writers on fanfiction that I've come across. I loved every one of your stories, they are so well written and the characters are so real. Thank you!
sanutaz chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
loved it..it was very cute
imashygirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
The myth is fascinating. Great story, as are the rest :)
noMuku chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
haha, this was hilarious. Thanks for the great read. :)

I think I'm just gonna read all your stories now.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
haha, you were rec'd by nauticalmass, ages ago. xx
mililli chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Really liked the ooc characters and the twist you add to all your stories!
bibliomaniac123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow...liked d format...pretty different...bt u I enjoyed reading it
Mariananaa chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
love it. just perfect.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really liked your story. I loved the different twist on imprinting and the dialogue is just amazing! You are really talented 3
Leah C. Drawn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hilarious shit, man. I loved Bella, and normally I sort of hate her whiny ass. Dimples, I love you too. Keep writing.
Vividly'xD chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved it. (;
Short, simple, and sweet.
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Great conversations between Bella and Edward - very enjoyable and a great twist on the story that the Cullen's imprinted.
great2read chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i really enjoyed this story. it is different from the style you used in your other stories. this story was sweet and i admired it greatly.
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »