Reviews for Hear, Say
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Great conversations between Bella and Edward - very enjoyable and a great twist on the story that the Cullen's imprinted.
great2read chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i really enjoyed this story. it is different from the style you used in your other stories. this story was sweet and i admired it greatly.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So cute! Loved this! Snarky Bella is so funny!
Kellster1595 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Having read the majority of yourbwork posted here I can say with surety that I like every thing you write, that all of them are interesting and thought provoking and fun to read, and that you are very fond of having Edward say "I just want to try this one thing" and variations of. Excellent dialogue! I wish I was witty and fun like Bella haha
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww i loved this fic! Edward was so adorable and bella was hilarious! Definitely a fave )
PoorLonelyCassiopeia chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Amazing! Loved straightforward, witty, snarky Bella! And weird, unreadable, mysterious Edward too...it was weird and cute and awesome!
Mystari chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow...just..wow. This is amazing and beautiful and it's incredible how you've developed the characters through simple dialogue and a few descriptive words. This is one of the best pieces I've read recently - I hope you venture out of your comfort zone more often!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was very different, but I liked it. The only-dialogue-written story was interesting to read. :)
Qunine chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Loved all of that - very amusing.

Qunine
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really loved this! Fun, cute, snarky, sweet. It was great! :)

I love your twist on imprinting and making it work with the curse. Very nice :)
maphie chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh no you di'int! Edward Cullen IMPRINTING? Well, that explains everything, for sure. I could have kept reading chapters of this story. That's both a complaint and a compliment.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Funny, different, loved it:)
mllediana chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Not the first time I'm reading this...so probably not my first time reviewing either, Just as adorable as the first time I read it.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was so much fun to read. The dialogue between the characters was funny and sweet. Angela and Jessica going on about how Edward talked to Bella and was she going to be his Rosalie. I liked Edward gift better than Rosalie's! I laughed about Edward's hair, and how it seemed to come up almost every conversation. The sigh, the blush...so totally high school. It was perfect. The concept of the curse, imprinting and being heterochromatic being spun by Edward to Bella really worked. Edward trying to explain his situation and Bella being amazed and weirded out by it. Enjoyed!
ChocolateRockzMyWorld chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awwwww...This is SOOO cute! *squeal*

While I was reading, the first thing I thought when they mentioned distant cousins was 'incest?'

And then I realized, oh heck, what does it matter? This is so cute.

Good work! :)