Reviews for Hear, Say
hpfanatic77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Sigh. Wow.

This was awesome-

"Is she tiny? Really petite with black hair?"

"Uh, yes. Have you met her?"

"No, but I'm assuming she's the one standing next to Jasper, trying to subtly peer in from the parking lot."
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I very much enjoyed the conversations, and also the authors notes, top and bottom. Win, win situation, all the way around. I thought it was a clever idea and well done.
strangevisions chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
hehe..awesum story, so swt :)
Diving in chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love a snarky Bella, excellent story.
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Fun, quick little read!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love all the talk about Edward's hair. Cracked me up each time. Love the one-shot!

~Xela
Guest171 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hey its amazing and funny i like it

you combined the the [wolf (imprinting),Vampire (eyes), human) thing together so yea thanks
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was cute - thanx!

(Altho I'd probably be running for the hills if a guy told me he imprinted on me for life, when I'd only known him for a week.)
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
OME, not only am i putting you on alert, but i am going to google Marlowe. this was the cutest story. can't wait to read more of your stuff. thanks for sharing your talent.
mamagriffen chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I wish this was longer. Well written and extremely enjoyable. Made for a great mid-day escape for me. Now back to real life, and I really do with this was longer. I would love to see a part 2...
meh chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Just read this story again because I love it so much.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow. Very different from anything I've read before. I like it, specially the ending.

Good job!
SweetNonsense chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hey amazing story! You should carry on with it it'd be Aaaaaaaamazing! And the story where Edward is a chef... That'd be awesome ;D !
PeepToe chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Really great o/s! I loved how witty Bella is and how goofy and l
RubyLou chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That was such a creative story! Imprinting, in the canon Twilight world, has always creeped me out but this was beautiful!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »