Reviews for Hear, Say
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
OME, not only am i putting you on alert, but i am going to google Marlowe. this was the cutest story. can't wait to read more of your stuff. thanks for sharing your talent.
mamagriffen chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I wish this was longer. Well written and extremely enjoyable. Made for a great mid-day escape for me. Now back to real life, and I really do with this was longer. I would love to see a part 2...
meh chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Just read this story again because I love it so much.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow. Very different from anything I've read before. I like it, specially the ending.

Good job!
SweetNonsense chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hey amazing story! You should carry on with it it'd be Aaaaaaaamazing! And the story where Edward is a chef... That'd be awesome ;D !
PeepToe chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Really great o/s! I loved how witty Bella is and how goofy and l
RubyLou chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That was such a creative story! Imprinting, in the canon Twilight world, has always creeped me out but this was beautiful!
Amyvicky chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I think you should continue this some how. Like as a companion piece! :) I really like it, I loved the way you wrote it. But then I wish it was written with more dialouge (I think I used the right word.) Like, its very unique, but I felt like it was a radio show, I didn't know their expressions or what they were doing.

Interesting and unique. :)

Also, I just love this plot. Very very good, you should consider a companion to this, (and all your other oneshots because I LOVE the way you write and all your plots. You make me jealous. ;) )
AlexaBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved the way you wrote it. Nice one shot
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was a lot of fun. Really enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to trying your other stories.
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
You my dear, are definitely unqui in your perspecitve as well as your writing & plots. I just read your story about the 2 Edwards (not fair making us choose, lol) This one though, is so totally awesome and I love it. I love when writers use folklore and real history encorporated into their stories. Also those who use real life experiences mixed in their storylines & plots. One such story is Letters to Heaven by mjimenez428 (you would love this story)

I do love a snarky Bella and I sooo love the imprinting with Edward and Bella and your awesome reverence to the gypsies. Totally cool. Great Story. KimiD
MtAiryGrl chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Loved it! I read everything you write.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
i loved this! bella was hilarious and the Cullen men imprinting was interesting. i wish there was more... i want to know how edward's loving ways will melt this snarky, sarcastic, hilarious bella :)

amazing one-shot. feel free to make it a story cause ill be here to read it hehe
alpacacat0401 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
So cute!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was great! I loved it! Way good for your first attempt! I could have read more!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »