Reviews for Hear, Say
mllediana chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Not the first time I'm reading probably not my first time reviewing either, Just as adorable as the first time I read it.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was so much fun to read. The dialogue between the characters was funny and sweet. Angela and Jessica going on about how Edward talked to Bella and was she going to be his Rosalie. I liked Edward gift better than Rosalie's! I laughed about Edward's hair, and how it seemed to come up almost every conversation. The sigh, the totally high school. It was perfect. The concept of the curse, imprinting and being heterochromatic being spun by Edward to Bella really worked. Edward trying to explain his situation and Bella being amazed and weirded out by it. Enjoyed!
ChocolateRockzMyWorld chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awwwww...This is SOOO cute! *squeal*

While I was reading, the first thing I thought when they mentioned distant cousins was 'incest?'

And then I realized, oh heck, what does it matter? This is so cute.

Good work! :)

Thanks for sharing.
hpfanatic77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Sigh. Wow.

This was awesome-

"Is she tiny? Really petite with black hair?"

"Uh, yes. Have you met her?"

"No, but I'm assuming she's the one standing next to Jasper, trying to subtly peer in from the parking lot."
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I very much enjoyed the conversations, and also the authors notes, top and bottom. Win, win situation, all the way around. I thought it was a clever idea and well done.
strangevisions chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
hehe..awesum story, so swt :)
Diving in chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love a snarky Bella, excellent story.
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Fun, quick little read!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love all the talk about Edward's hair. Cracked me up each time. Love the one-shot!

Guest171 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hey its amazing and funny i like it

you combined the the [wolf (imprinting),Vampire (eyes), human) thing together so yea thanks
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was cute - thanx!

(Altho I'd probably be running for the hills if a guy told me he imprinted on me for life, when I'd only known him for a week.)
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
OME, not only am i putting you on alert, but i am going to google Marlowe. this was the cutest story. can't wait to read more of your stuff. thanks for sharing your talent.
mamagriffen chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I wish this was longer. Well written and extremely enjoyable. Made for a great mid-day escape for me. Now back to real life, and I really do with this was longer. I would love to see a part 2...
meh chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Just read this story again because I love it so much.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Wow. Very different from anything I've read before. I like it, specially the ending.

Good job!