Reviews for A Different Kind of Lullaby
Elisa chapter 1 . 2/23
Lol it was a quite funny great job!
TheLastMermaid chapter 1 . 1/17
I know you wrote this like ages ago but I just loved the ending sooooooo much, your first fic? I think it is better than anything I have read. :-) (Arg, why is my writing always so cheesy? :-P)
Fancyunicorn chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You know Ranka reminds me of Grell from black butler in a way...
KanameZeroYuki chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
LOL thats the first thought on Ranka's mind? I could totally see that!
Keiri DeLaCruz chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love Ranka's thought. lol
love1997 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
i love your story
Lyle chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
So cute!
Stelly chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Loved this! Very in character and just the right blend of rough and soft edges to their relationship. :)
NYC.Lovers chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is one amazing story! I'm so sorry I commented tooooo late (rem, 5 years)! I don't know what else to say but praise you :') So smooth, so full of emotions and perfectly balance with little humour in it. Love it!
yoyowezy chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Really Ranka? "So not sexy"? If it was Tamaki you
Would've been breathing fire! Anyway this was sweet! I really enjoyed it! ;)
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Aww, so cute! That makes sense, though. Of course she would skip school on that day, she has to let it all out sometime. I love what you did with this. And yes, you did haruhi and kyoya justice :)
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I needed a smile today. This was perfect. Thank you!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this fic. This was definitely a great take on this pairing. Kyouya actually has a heart, who knew. I especially love the ending with Ranka walking in on them asleep. This almost makes me want to write a Kyo/Haru. Parhaps I will in the future, especially with this much inspiration floating around.
Lovely chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I absolutely love this pairing! A well-written one-shot, considering you didn't go to extremes (i.e. make-out/sleeping with each other, as you'd said) and didn't make anyone OOC. If you squint, you can see Kyoya cares/likes Haruhi ;)
LadyMidnightGuardian chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
cute story! :D I hope to read more from you

Oh. About what ranka said... SO FUNNY! :))