Reviews for Frozen Sun
nopparitari chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
i really hope you continue the story of grimm & vel. :)
Deadzepplin chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Wicked cool maybe do one for deathwing and maybe to do it Grimmjow will have to get a second ressurecion like number 4 whose name I cannot spell or remember
Fullmetal11791 chapter 30 . 8/22/2011
Again, fucking awesome story, seriously. I know u said u were gonna go some naruto stuff so i'l check that out, and I know cata's been out for 8 months already so your probably not doing a sequel, but just wanted to say this this story was awesome.
Desiree1717 chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
I really like the Laric character, and would love to see more with him in it.
BlackRoseFire chapter 30 . 4/16/2011
Awesome story. I can't wait until the next story. I really love it, though I will have to wait until the final battle with Deathwing
naruto7155 chapter 30 . 2/9/2011
Well, that was a pretty god damn good sequel :D. And thank you for making me like Grimmjow even more :3. Yay for Bleach and Warcraft!
Fell The Tempest chapter 30 . 2/2/2011
If you're considering a part three to this story, might I make a suggestion?

You've already opened up the 'Deathwing' storyline, but you haven't stated what you'd do with it.

Perhaps the Shinigami invade Hueco Mundo, and detect a strange lingering spiritual energy? There, they force open a once-deactivated Garganta - the same one that Aizen had used to get to Azeroth - and appear hundreds of feet above the crippled remains of what was once Icecrown Citadel.

Just an idea. Whether you decide to continue the story or not, I really liked your writing and I can't wait to read more from you in the future.
Saru chapter 30 . 12/30/2010
Bravo Bravo Bravo! My dear author you oh oh...you wily rascal you after reading this story along with Dead Moon I have to say I love this story if you ever get the urge to write your own stories and sell them rest assured that I would be one of the many soon to be fans that would purchase that story. *phew* After reading that I feel somewhat blown away at your story telling and loved the "put them in the box and let it be fixed" solution was grinning like a madman at that point. Also liked how didn't turn it into a fluffy I guess would be the word romance novel since you found the perfect mix tween the lemons and the kick ass action scenes along with some good humor as well.

With Respect to your storytelling power

Saru Anon Reader

P.S hoping to see if Cata has any hope of showing up in another story here's to hoping
Morality0duality chapter 30 . 12/28/2010
Good stories. I really liked the psychological evolution of both your death knight and grimmjow. I look for to the sequel
SuperYuuki chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
Haha people get polymorphed in this chapter. It may frickin' annoying in a battleground but here it's just plain hilarious.
SuperYuuki chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
OMG the combined might of Aizen and Arthas . . . even the idea was scary . . . Poor Grimmy, though.
Musichowler chapter 29 . 8/2/2010
Yaaaaay! 'Ding dong the bad guys dead! Quite the ride. I hope there will be an epilogue. Does Grimmjow learn to love Vellena back? I am a Naruto fan btw, so I'll read that too. Let me know if you need a beta for it.
Musichowler chapter 25 . 8/2/2010
Continued from ch 24. (Hit a wrong button)

...a way that will be explained later.

Ch 25

Ok, much better. Now he sounds like himself. Kick ass, Grimm!
Musichowler chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
Um...since when did Grimmjow become an intellectual? Not to imply that he was ever stupid, but he is hot headed, arrogant and crude. These sentences sound off coming from him-

"Yeah, a necessary fiction I'm afraid."

"rumors of my death were somewhat exaggerated." They just dont sound like they come from him. Unless dying changed him in a way that
Musichowler chapter 23 . 8/2/2010
Oooh! The plot thickens! Have I mentioned how much I hate Aizen? Im unsure about Arthas because I think he is being possessed. But Aizen needs to be fully aware as he is defeated, flattened, made powerless and destroyed. Then he can die. Arthas sounds like an arrogant prig who thought he knew better then everyone else and got caught in something bigger then him. May he be thoroughly brought low. Will Grimmjows Pantera form get any upgrades? I wondered if he could achieve a second release form outside of Hecuo Mundo. Maybe he could be the only arrancar to achieve a third release. Looking forward to more.