Reviews for Perception
Great story!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Beautifully done!
anon chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Um, well written but...that's not Percy Weasley you described it's Charlie Weasley. Should just change this to Charlie/Cormac.

I mean really.
rainybookshopspoetry chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
cute! i'm glad poor cormac could get over hermione
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I like this new and improved Percy. A lot.
guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Surprisingly sweet and hot. Virgin!Cormac/Studly!Percy.
Who'd have guessed but you?
Saraid chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Very sweet and very hot. It was about time these two got some action. ;)
silentpenguin chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I've been discovering all those fics you wrote I somehow haven't read yet and I don't know how on earth I missed this! :O

It's PERCY! PERCY MY FAVOURITE WEASLEY! And yes I am actually serious about that. Who doesn't love a boring prefect character?

(Who wasn't a boring prefect character here because he was busy being hot instead oh my goodness.)

I love the pairing :D I've never read one of these before. But the whole thing with them barely actually knowing each other was fabulous. And seductive!Percy. Seductive!Percy who hung around Charlie and only had sex twice.

I love your Percy! :) He's always been somewhat insecure I think, but so confident as well. And you captured that! With the "Not enough experience for you?" line and the deciding he would be top without even asking.

Amazing.

Anyway, I shall stop stupidly hyper-analysing your story and favourite it instead :)
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Um. Wow. Cormac... and Percy... a very sexy Percy... I am liking this very much. (Sorry, I'm still a little speechless from the whole "sexy Percy" thing. Takes a while to get used to.) I'd never have thought of him with Cormac before, but this is absolutely BRILLIANT. Well done.
katebark66 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Nice, though its hard to wrap my head around the idea of Percy without a stick up his ass. Though Cormac might fix that anyway, eh?
Alex801 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I never thought I'd think of Percy Weasley as sexy. One of lifes little surprises.

I adore the Weasleys man-whoring ways :D
Chickie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
You know, I had to read this a couple of times before I got how Cormac really felt about Hermione, er before Percy made him melt in his skin :P It would be really interesting to read a fic about them, I know you don't do het ships, just saying :)

Great story, sinfully hot as always ~
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Lol, I sat reading this with the BIGGEST grin on my face. I love how you took 2 annoying, unlovable characters & actually made a hot story with them, where they weren't complete prats.

This was great, thanks for the story :)
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I always thought Percy got kind of cool in that one scene in DH when he finally decided to join the right side again!:) This Percy seemed pretty cool. But the frequent mentions of Charlie have made me curious about him.;) I'm not particularly fond of Cormac but on the other hand we didn't get to see a lot of him in the books, did we? And he is rather handsome in the movie :D