Reviews for Morning After
Stacymc2012 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
This was GREAT! I absolutely loved it! Awesome job! :D
Frozen Bacon chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
good story, well written, and captured the characters fairly well. I like it
binhereb4 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Hi

Hust read your story - Brillient - loved it - I know I am sopposed to say constructive things and all that, But I seriously don't think you need any help, your writeing is smooth, easy to read and totally engrossing - So, Keep writeing please.
Nr.Six chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Ow wow! Go Gillian! Good one. Great chapter. Is this the ending or will there be another chapter?
Nr.Six chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
I loved what Emily told Cal!
Nr.Six chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Great that Cal interrupted Gillian at that luncheon! I still wonder what's going on with her!
Nr.Six chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
oe why is Gillian acting different all of a sudden? Strange.. Great chapter!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great chapter!
csiAngel chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
This is a perfect conclusion to this fic. The whole thing has been in character and in keeping with the tone of the show. I've loved reading it :-)
NothingProfound chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
This is really good. All the characterizations are excellent and the dialogue is dead on.

Except for one thing. You keep using "cuz" instead of "because." I can maybe see Emily saying that or even Loker, but not Cal and Gillian. And if they were going to drop the "be-" like a lot of people do, you should spell it "'cause." That's really how they're saying it. Plus when you spell it as "cuz," it comes across like an instant message or something and is jarringly incongruous. It doesn't fit the rest of the story.

That's my only critic. Keep up with the awesome work. Can't wait for more.
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
*cheers* more more more! :)
Vahkhiin chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
i dont know why you haven't gotten more reviews for this story, its very well written. cal and gillian are never out of character and it sticks directly to the storyline as if it were real.

well, good job on writing it :)

hope for more chapters.
LunaLove chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Aw, bless you Emily. Looking forward to the next bit!
Pol chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Great chapter, and a great story too! update soon! :)
LittleMsGiggles chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Aw, that was quite cute :) Great chapter, looking forward to more!