Reviews for Resounding Pleas and Heartbreaks
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwwww, Hoagie's too sweet. You did not make then OOC! Trust me, I would know... Yep, I wondered that too! But I never thought of an awesome story like yours to write! I kinda also wondered were you get your insperation from. But now I think you just catch them before they exit your train of thoughts on a daily basis! You're great at it; just wanted to remind you!

1x1
ps. I'm gonna say it again, they are not OOC!
TheNocturne chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
So I already told you how I feel about this story, but I just noticed that this (AWESOME) story has exactly 6 words. A-and I was wondering if you could add a random word somewhere to change that. D:

Yeah, I'm a little weird.

MY BAD.
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awful...? Uh, yeah, right.

I really didn't see any OOC (geez, you'd think I'd be better at spotting that from watching since "N P in the OOL") and I loved this. Decommissioning fics always tug painfully on the heartstrings.

I loved the fact he made a weapon especially for her - that says tons about her importance to him.

Putting to faves, putting to faves.

- Kati.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
so this is related to operation remember? does it have anything to do with the next chapter or future chapters?

I like how hoagie wrote the note to her but didn't write his name...why did he do that? hm...

this is not awful so you have nothing to worry about

write something again soon