Reviews for RaBB verse: It's Magic chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
That was perfect, and the ending sublime!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Heh, this was a great explanation for the events hinted at during that episode. The ending was really perfect too. XD
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Good fic
CC-R2000 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hahaha. "A magician never reveals his secrets." lol. I almost died laughing xD that was awesome..
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
ATTA BOY SAMMY! That's adorable! I remember them talking about Sammys trip into the world of magic. How cute. SHEESE I love my Winchester boys!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
omg go sammy :D well good! :D thankyou again! yeyy that was actually a good point about that episode i never did notice that :D taa! xx
carocali chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love when they give us little breadcrumbs in the series to the boy's past. I'd forgotten the magic comment, but I'm glad that you didn't.

Great pacing, the right amount of brotherly annoyance, protective and loving. Nice work!

charming2drew chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was great - I loved the interaction between the boys and especially Sam bugging Dean with the magic tricks! I could totally imagine it! And the bit of suspense at the end just to round things out was great.
Von chapter 1 . 10/21/2009

That is so cute.
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love when authors capture those little hints they throw on the show and write the back story. You did it expertly!

The Winchester family love was perfect and with just the right amount of affection versus annoyance that is so typical with siblings.

I have to let you know, I can't figure out LJ to save my life (even though I have an account). So, I frequently sneak peeks at your fics and then wait until ffnet to review because I would have zero clue how to friend you or ask to do so.

I guess what I'm driving at is - don't stop posting here!

Thanks for writing. Always a pleasure to read your fic.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was great! I was all tense when the witch went after Sam, only to find out that Sam disappeared. As he said, a magician never reveals his tricks. So I guess we will never find out how Sammy did it. _
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh that was really cute. I absolutely adored it. Poor Sammy. Or maybe I should say poor Dean, poor annoyed Dean XD I love it when there's just a good run of the mill normal "brother" story with them two. Of course a witch was involved, but it wasn't a life/death torture situation.

Simple is sometimes better.

Keep up the great work, you play the brothers really well. And John. John's important too. I'm in love with your work. XD
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great explanation to Sam's magic phase, and Dean's hate for witches. It was a very good read. I enjoyed it. I love your writing style, very smooth and entertaining.

Good job.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I've always wondered about that remark but never seen a story about it. That was too cute and kept me on the edge of my seat when the witch was chasing Sam.