Reviews for Today, I Love You means
FrenzForever chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
I wan to chose the next prompt. I love u means deceive/pretend. U are deceiving me when u are with me. Pretending to be on my good books and later u just take away my everything including my love. Please give this one to golden pair. Oishi is the bad guy deceiving Eiji to be with someone.
ZukaFujiZone chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
I love the way you portray the Fuji sibbling relationship... I really needed a heart-warming fic like this one for a while now...

All that ZukaFuji angst people have been writing plus my school work have constantly dropped my cheerful is definitely what I needed to get myself back in track.

Thanks so much for this family ficclet! Hope to see some Perfect action later on!

Kaoru-Chan
ZukaFujiZone chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
I'm really late with the comment but... you know I loved this. :D This quote really killed me: "As long as I wake up to you," Tezuka mumbled.

TEZUKA YOU SWEETHEART 3 *Gets shot by Fuji*

Ah, the adoption paper surprise was somehow very... Tezuka-like. I love the mental image I'm having of them with a child *_* Oh yes, the fluff...

And of course, the evil! XD Fuji does have to be more responsible... but can he handle it? (I remember our mini-log... Fuji trying to educate his two girls by showing how we make babies was rather... mind-corrupting, what can I say.) Would you write something like that down for the next chapter? I would love to read it! (Yes it's a request... pretty please with puppy eyes?)

:D Loved it

ZukaFujiZone
Tora Macaw chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
To love someone; be it family, lover, or friend, is to fully accept them for who and what they are.

Once again, a very well written chapter.
Tora Macaw chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
That chapter was very sad, but so beautifully moving. The emotions were perfectly portrayed. Awesome work.
Tora Macaw chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Within our darkest hours, there is always a small light of hope.
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love you means; Sharing the warmth of our hearts.
tinjhi10 chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
wah so good nya! and thanks for chapter 3! hehehe... i like how this is going.. i really felt sorry for Fuji but good thing Tezuka is always at his side! hehehe... i like the 4th chapter as well, it's really good nya! hope yo read your updates soon.. heheheh..

*hugs*