Reviews for The Seeping Darkness Within
Liza Cobbler chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I like your crossover. Do you plan on continuing it or have you officially dropped it?

-Liza
doctor-emily001 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
thats how im gonna introduce myself to the next person I meet!

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I'm Emily! Who are you? *big smile and outstretched hand*

AWSOME STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I will now go finish reading it! :D

okay... wierd. I typed all of the above for chapter 2... anyway... HURRY! UPDATE!
doctor-emily001 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
thats how im gonna introduce myself to the next person I meet!

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I'm Emily! Who are you? *big smile and outstretched hand*

AWSOME STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I will now go finish reading it! :D
Crescent Moon Lady chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I love this fanfic! Please update! I love how you have his magic giving the school a bit of life back!
xXDarkDiaXx chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Amazing writing. PLEASE WRITE MORE! I enjoyed reading it. I liked how you gave him his wand/staff-thingy.
xSaffire55x chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
AWESOME! This is awesome and interesting! Please update soon!
Phoenix of Chaos chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
This is really good and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Saffire55 chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Oi! Please make another chapter soon! I love this story! Don't leave me hanging! Please make more chapters soon!
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
wow, this looks really fekking cool! love it so far! XD
RedRangerBelt chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
So that's how Will met Dumbledoor. Why'd they decide to give him Dumbledoor's last name? Btw, random question, but why's everything in bold? And what'd he do to the Great Hall?
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
This is really interesting. It is funny how Dumbledore had that conversation with Arthur. I'm curious as what will happen next.
BetaPAWDkitsune chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Yup! That's the idea... How things will pan out, why Will is there, how will the HP brigade be involved and why is Draco such a focus? lol All this will be answered over time

Also... SORRY EVERYONE! I have just come out of preparing and doing a huge exam block only to travel to see family, come home sick and celebrate my 18th Birthday! So I have been flat out with everything and have written very little! Yet we must see this as the calm before the storm! The next chapter will be longer! many things will happen (What is the shock? What house will he get sorted into? Will anything happen? How did this all begin? How will everyone react to this intrusion?). And because I'm evil, it will also bring many questions! :D

Will type away!

JonAlDrink
RedRangerBelt chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
This is cool. Very very interesting. This takes place during Harry's fifth year, right? So if Will's going to be in the fifth year as well, he'll be Harry and the gang, right?
Rivana chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I love DIR crossovers and this one looks really nice so far. :-)
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
This story is so awesome so far. I can't believe I'm the only reviewer. I thought it was hilarious how Will did that bi-polar thing and I am really curios as to how Harry, Ron and Hermione... oh and Draco will react to Will being put in their year despite looking to be 11. I was so happy to see that you updated and I can't wait to find out what will happen next and which house he will be sorted into.