Reviews for Promise of Tomorrow
osarisanhur chapter 18 . 1/5/2012
Hi

I have just re-read this ! It was awesome. It made me laugh, cry, smile and it warmed my heart. I loved seeing Mac and Stella in parenting rolls. It was both sad and heartwarming to see Mac and Stella working so hard to put the past behind them and build a happy future for the three of them.

And Cameron! What a sweet boy. I could just take him home. I loved all the bonding between him, Mac and Stella. And loved that he called Stella Mom right from the start. And Stella's reaction is so natural.

And Mac's mom was amazing, she reminded me of my mom. Always there when needed but never intruding. Loved how she and Stella bonded.

And the Disney ending was just perfect.

I can not wait to read the sequel. This is one of my favouite fics of yours. And you know how much I love your work.

Please write it soon. You know I'm not to proud to beg!
Totorsg chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
wow ! this story was great !

i really loved it !

grest job ;)
AssassinsQueen chapter 18 . 6/8/2010
Sooooooooo :) I finally finished the story today and as I promised you here is the full story review :)

Trust me, I was more than one time just about to write a review in between :)

So... it always starts with a beginning, right? Well, the first chapter nearly made me cry. Just don't want to imagine Mac leaving the lab AND Stella. But well, it was good to see that they were meeting again and it was really sweet how both of them were thinking and hoping for a happy ending and a happy family. And really, Cameron's really a cute and funny little boy :)

Hard to believe he didn't had him with Stella, but I soon got used to him and I can tell you if I were Stella I would have loved him right away, too. :) With him you did a very good job :)

Well... coming to Millie and Mac and Stella, well I had to laugh about Stella's idea of playing strip poker and it's always funny to see how easily Mac's embarressed when it comes to talking about sex to someone else than Stella. Even his with his mother he can't do it :) I've come to like Millie, too. You really found a good way to include her to the happy family and again you did a very good job of creating a character we don't know very much about.

Anyways it was just cute to see how caring and loving they both are for each other AND for Cameron. Really cemented the thought that they're just perfect for each other.

I can't say anything else than I really love this story :) And it was a very nice ending :) Had to smile about Cameron just shrugging when Mac told him he's going to have a brother or sister :) Think he's getting a bit more excieted about that, right?

Well, happy ending is saved now I just have to say it again: I LOVE IT!

Honestly, I can't wait for a sequel to that one :) Very well done my friend :)
EverAfterRA chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Last time I review this story I didnt have a count here but now I have. Anyway i have finish this story and I think it was really amazing. I am even thinking of read it all again because I have love it so much.
EverAfter chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
I have not read all your chapter yet but i just want to say that i enjoy your fic very much. Read it just make me so happy. Today I was in a bad mood and to read your story

made me joyful and made for me forgotten quite my small problems. Thank you very much to make me smile and to make happy with your fantastic fic. :D
emma chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
OMG, this is one of the best fanfictions i've ever read! I love it! And i'm a little sad i didnt think of it myself... anyway, I would love to see how all this came about, and to have you fill in the blanks! It's simply great, and you really have a gift!
Sophia923 chapter 18 . 3/16/2010
Okay, this is a really long story and I didn't have time earlier to finish, but I just read the last words now and I'm amazed.

At first a few weeks back I didn't feel like starting it, but then I thought you wrote it and you've never written anything bad, so why not? And now I'm in love with this story. So sweet and touching! So thank you for this wonderful experience. :)

Maybe a sequel? :P
pepperonyschueberry chapter 18 . 3/11/2010
wow i enjoyed this epilogue very much so... so packed with smiles it was too adorable... and the ending was fit for disney and it made me smile so MUCH hehe more thanks to u for brightening my SMacked spirits... the ending got me right there:

Four years ago; I died that day; mentally and emotionally, fearing I would never recover much less be able to say that time really can mend a broken heart. But time has shown me that second chances don't come along all the time but when they are offered, you need to fight to keep them; hold onto them and prove that you were worth offering that second chance to.

I know right now that our love never died; it was just misplaced for a little while, we have forever ahead of us. The promise of tomorrow was always there, waiting for us to take it. And as Cameron's arms wrap around my legs; Mac's arms tightening around my waist; right now I know one thing is certain, we'll never be alone, ever again.

that was too freaking great for words... really excited for a sequel... hopefully this makes up for ur lost muse... imma try my hardest to help find it back in you
Wildweasel chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
Gosh, girl, you got me laughed and cry all the way. That was amazingly excellent! Cam is so sweet and his talk with Mac and Stella were cute and funny, can't help but still grinning!

So thanks for the perfect romantic story, gotta need a sequel, especially if there's a bit of danger with a foe returning like you said, you know me, I like some bumping roads :)

As for the ending in Disneyworld, well, got to agree that it was perfect for Disney, I had the image of my mind on the balcony, that was cool!

So keep up the good work, and thanks again!

Wildweasel chapter 17 . 3/1/2010
Grin! That was pretty nice. Loved the payback cuff with Mac and Stella, yep, at one point she had to understand his misery ;) got to be fair right? :D

NIce ending again, with the family park, and the 'Messer's' kinda cool to end on a happy feeling. So thanks again for those sweet, and cute moments.

Wildweasel chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
Hey, 'Smarties' I loved the look on Cam's face. too lovely. It was a great chapter again :)

Sorry for being so late for this review, well... :D

I loved the happy ending of this chapter, with everyone acting as if nothing happen, and Mac a bit bewildered, though he caught back really quickly in the elevator. That was cute. Good job, girl!

Coke-lover chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
Haha! Great story and great ending once again! (:

Annd I'm guessing I'm one of those lurkers ur talking about? ;)
tvfan87 chapter 18 . 2/27/2010
Aw I love this story and you! You are awesome! You better write a sequel how can you not after that last chapter? I'm so glad Mac and Stella are having their own child I want to see how that unfolds! AWESOME STORY!
Ajordan2426 chapter 18 . 2/26/2010
I love this story cant wait for more
thehurtyouwant chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
whoi yay nice jib .as why but i luv how this story ended it was so...there isn't a word for the way u write i'm sure us readers get exactly what u wanted us to get lol cameron is so sweet and he loves seeing mac and stella smooch doesn't he lmao

xoxo crazy hot