Reviews for The Baby Group
Livelaughlearn chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm looking forward to reading your new version of the baby group. I'm so proud that you didn't let one nasty reviewer throw away all your hard work. I had started to read your old version when you took it down, i thought it was pretty good and I can't see how on earth someone thought it was sh*t. I look forward to this story and please don't let any nasty reviews keep you from doing what you love to do.
OperaGrrrl chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hi! I never read this story before you took it down, but I am super interested in reading your new version of it! I hate it when reviewers hide behind their anonymity just to give cruel reviews. I know that lots of amazing fanfic writers are also becoming victim to the same reviews as you, and all I can say is to not let a bad review discourage you from continuing a story that so many people find to be amazing! I hope you really do update on April 1st- we'll be waiting!
EnglishMajor chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ahh..Now THAT is so much better!

Aren't you glad that my reviews kicked your ass enough to make improvements?

Look, even you spelling and grammer has improved. Bravo!

I kinda look forward to reading the rest of the story now, if only to see if you can keep up with the improved version.

As for those readers and reviewers who keep saying you should have told me where to stick my review, I want to ask them this: 'Would you be proud to publish a story with grammer and spelling so bad that any one of the millions of readers on this site can leave you a review bad enough to make you feel like shit?'

If you aks me, I did Lauren a favour. Maybe now she can be the good writer that I knew from the start that she could be. Tough love and all that jazz, you know?

The Baby Group 2.0? Bring it!
The Stag Patronus chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
i wish you didn't remove the stories :( let me tell you what i just went through to track this again.

so i was wanting to reread this story of yours, but all i managed to put on my alerts was Outnumbered, and i think i accidentally removed it from there because i couldn't find it. so i kept searching and searching for it here in fanfic, and i even scoured through my email for a story alert of it. and i found that it was unable to be located. so i searched for you instead. and this is what i found.

i'm sorry, i'm not mad at you or anything. it's just that.. we loved it. all of us did. why let just one person's opinion make you take them down? don't we count more, the majority of us that put this on favorites and alerts. that person wasn't even brave enough to put a name to his opinion and was just "anonymous".

i really hope you put them all back soon. thanks, and i really really really LOVE these 2 stories of yours. heck i was doing all i can to find them again just to reread them XD
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hun, ur gonna get negative reviews. Don't EVER let ANYONE ruin your fun. Some people are rude and have no vocal filters...I remember this story when you first wrote it...I loved it! Keep it up!
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Well I am new to this story. I was going through other people's favorites and found this story. Your concept seems really interesting and I am intrigued to see where you take it.

On a separate note. I hope you told that reviewer to shove it. If you look at their profile I bet they haven't written anything. Most people that criticize others are just jealous that they can't do it so they have to bring eve one else down.

I can't wait to see where you take the story.
LaffertyGirl85 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I feel sorry for those who are born stupid... this is a great story and I am really looking forward to more. So glad you did not give in to the ignorance of others.
Nehnah14 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hmmm...good teaser, I can't wait to read the rest!
Kynicole chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
some people can be total asses. I read someones story and she took hers down because someone basically said so what you parents are dead no reason for your writing to be bad.

So just ignore the means one and do your best.
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
It can be really hard to receive harsh critisism especially when it doesn't include any way to improve. I'm sorry someone said that about your story. I am glad though that you'll be reposting new, and improved chapters. I'm really looking forward to reading it. Just be happy that you took the high road here. You could have just deleted this story and been done with it, instead you're making the changes you know need to be made and you're continuing to believe in your story, just as all your readers believe it in. Forget the naysayers and focus on the positive. :)
LOLO 5-0 chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
WTF is Renee doing there not like she cares about anything and beside they are already married twice.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
Awe their having a baby how sweet,and Charlie's gone to kick ass and take names hell yeah go big C.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
So did this dude just randomly happen to be in the same place at the same time.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
Why is that fucker not in jail?
LOLO 5-0 chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Perfect they have a routine .