Reviews for Thanks to Rukia
RaginDoomFire chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Fantastic writing
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
spontaneous.. just the way they are..
Don't Eat the Cake chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Loves!
Hime The Stars Shine Bright chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
:D Yay for chappy panties~
yageni chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
XD how cute, and hot! certanily really hot Did some one turn the heat here? I think I'm going to take a shower... XD just one thing, why Rukia has no experience? I don't think a girl will have her first time just like that. I mean I know if I were her with 200 years may be I wouldn't think over it more than once but Rukia is a pretty thougtful person... But I liked it a lot anyways!
Destiny Parra chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was really well written! This is what I'd imagine there first time being like, and they were so in character it made the story even better, bravo :D
NejiTenLuva chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
*sweatdrop*

o.o

Phew...wow...Wow...

That was a pretty intense lemon, I mean WOW! I think I need to take a breather, open a window, get a glass of water, SOMETHING before I go to bed, otherwise I may end up with Ichigo's dreams as well. xD

That was amazing! You're really good at this, your flow with words, I can just see how this all happened, I almost couldn't tell at some point if I was watching Bleach or reading it! You're spectacular! ]

Keep up the good work! :D

~NejiTenLuva
Gringy Boots chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, this is really good! This is the only hetro fanfic I've read in a while but I can't resist a good Ichigo/Rukia *sigh* Really well written!
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This one-shot was seriously smokin's hot. I love Rukia and Ichigo together, the love/hate dynamic definitely works here. I'm going to favourite this right now. Props.
Blondejoke101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
fairly good, but if that had really happened after they woke up, in the middle of the night, i don't think that she would have been wearing a skirt. nor he a button down shirt, unless he was into wearing button down shirts in his sleep. though it may have been one of those pajama sets, when i think of sweats, i think of sweats, not pajama bottoms. otherwise very good, i was wishing i was Rukia.
RazorLike chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Phiew...please, get me a glass of water... *covers her eyes with her palm* Gosh, that was HUGE! You made me blush...!

It was wonderful, and so real it made me sweat! Well done, I like it so much!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Great job on your first lemon! It was romantic and super hot!

Everything was good only like two things bothered me:

1 Why weren't they in sleepwear it was the middle of the night. Rukia was wearing her bra and a whole outfit and Ichigo had on a button down shirt with sweat pants.

2 The line "After all, he was new at..." should have been "After all, they were new at " because they are both new to this.

But anyway that rocked keep up the good work XD
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
wonderful job especially for your first lemon. I love Ichigo/Rukia and you did them perfectly. Hot and steamy while making sure they're romantic about it. I think you're ready for writing the lemon in your original story if you keep in mind what you did for this one.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
very nice thanx for a good ichi/rukia story
Shelbypf chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw they are so perfect for each other