Reviews for Ten Minutes and Countin'
Amethystbutterflies chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You know, in all our conversations, you've never once mentioned this LOL!

But I loved it, it made me smile and awww loudly, that the spider on my ceiling went into hiding. There are lots of things you can do with a stopwatch, I has a list xD But I can't really say much more, I'm sure you'll get it out of me at some point (no doubt when you get this and realise who it is;))

I do love the idea of "I'll see you in my office in ten." "That's ten minutes and countin." *Jack walks off.* "WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH A STOPWATCH." It amuses me.

Loved it XD Brilliant. Can't believe I've never seen it before lmao!
TWIantoJones chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I read this a couple weeks ago! I can so see Ianto thinking "Crap! What can you do with a STOPWATCH?" Most of the 'stopwatch' fics I've read have them actually listing uses but I like this better. So soon after Lisa and Ianto's hitting on the boss with a stopwatch. Cute!
Willow08 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
loved it! perfect!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
so so so so so good! i love it :)
sheerpoetry chapter 1 . 10/21/2009

Okay, crying is bad... But this is SO good and every time I think of them like this, I'm like "oh yeah, RTD and COE happened. Dammit."

I'm sure that Jack had more than enough ideas for both of them! And I love this: "Jack’s proximity was doing things to him- crazy, scary, wonderful things." It's amazing to me how Ianto can be the baby of the team and so insecure/indecisive, yet at the same time he's this strong, witty man.

Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Oh wow! I loved this!

busybee6563 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww! Hooray for fluff! And Janto! And stopwatches! That was beautiful :)