Reviews for The French Connection
storiesforevy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Just found this amazing, hot little number!

WOW!

LOVED IT!
nycsnowbird chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I just found this again and realized I never sent up a review. I am really surprised this didn't get more attention. It's smart, it's sexy, it's fun. The characters are believable, LOVE the ending, love the idea of Sookie and Eric sharing a king sized bed in Paris with the space between them collapsing as their interest in each other widens.

Never been to Paris or anywhere else in France and the places you sent them to I wound up googling to get some imagery going. Romantic, exciting ... and especially the cruise at night. Lovely.

I'd have loved to have seen this furthered but I guess you won't be after all this time. It really is a shame this didn't get seen by more people, all pushing for another chapter or two.

Nice job, zee. Nice job, buni!
erthina chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great story! Liked it very much, very sexy, and not too quick to end!
Toni9536 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Fun story thanks for sharing your work with usñ
sunkisz chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*le sigh*

When I read this story, I fell in love with it. So many things can be expanded on later on, so if you continued it, it would be great. For some reason when I read this, I didn't think it was you that wrote ! And to find out it was you and Buni, I was all giddy yesterday. *is a dork* I loved it, great job!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I wanna get holed up in a Paris hotel room with Eric too! Where do I sign up? I love how you worked in that AS quote ‘I love nudity and cold”! I thought this was a well-crafted love story and definitely a cut above the rest! You two did such a great job with this story! This was definitely one of my favs!
KJChurch chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I enjoyed reading your story! I haven't ever been to Paris but I felt like I was there through your descriptions. Good luck!
Miss Construed chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
What a fun story! I am a total sucker for making Sookie & Eric reluctantly share a bed. I totally pin that on an episode of General Hospital I watched when I was 13. But, that's off track.

Loved the premise! Loved that you put them in Paris, and their costumes were fantastic.

Best of luck in the contest!
tbens chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
hi, i hope u decide to continue this fic .. really enjoyed it... good luck with the comp

hugs ety
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Had me laughing out loud. You two are just trouble when you get together. Good thing hand cuffs were at hand!
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Excellent job! I hope you continue!
BrightDarkLight chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Sexy ghosts! Loved it!
PlainJane Littlefork chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Love it.
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Really enjoyed this story, excellent collaberation.
BrooklynCali chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Nicely done ladies! A wonderful story!

Now if only you were going to continue it after the contest...