Reviews for The Ways and Means of Families
amyylasee chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
:O

such a amazing fic, fantasticly written!

:D so ... aw, but yet soo oh i don;t no.

but i loved it!
22705 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
So sweet. And so innocent. Yet loaded. Somehow, a brief lip brush seems perfect for their first real kiss. No explosives, like everyone expects, just a gradual shift, bit at a time. Lovely. Well done.
writing chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Really amazing.
Hillary chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
wow. That is all I can say. that was absolutely fantastic.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
WOW! fantastic shot. beautiful gift to give her part of him and her parents. look forward to more from you
feii chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was great! I love your stories. :)

Every time Brennan said "it should stay in your family" I kept waiting for him to say "it is" ! hehe. *_*
browner864 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was just beautiful :) It made me smile, it made me laugh and it also brought tears to my eyes. Truly a perfect one-shot! And the idea behind it was great. B&B fluff never fails to put a big smile on my face!
bonetrek chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I enjoyed the story a great deal!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww - that was so beautiful *dreamilysigh*. I love the way you describe them, it's as if I' m really seeing everything on TV and not only in my mind. Great work :)
206 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awesome, I really really like it. The locket idea is so cute.
cliffhanger chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Loved this, what a beautiful story. You make the reader feel the characters' emotions. I can really see this as the final scene of an episode. I have to go read the rest of your Bones fic now.
EnmityRose chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow, this is great, I really liked it. So sweet :)
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow. That was beautiful. Amazing blend of humor, angst, romance and family. Excellent job.
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This makes me want to cry at the sweetness of it. It unfolds at a nice pace - not rushed, right in line with the tone of the story. Very nice.
hipplanet chapter 1 . 10/21/2009