Reviews for The Ways and Means of Families
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
She lets him hold her hand on the way down to her office, and instead of insisting she can put her coat on by herself (because of course she can), she lets him help. And when his hands linger on her shoulders she leans back against him, just for a second, just long enough to feel the brush of his lips against her hair.

It's another step forward, another step closer to something she'd once told him was impossible.

this really got to me. in a good way. always a good way.
amyylasee chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
:O

such a amazing fic, fantasticly written!

:D so ... aw, but yet soo oh i don;t no.

but i loved it!
22705 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
So sweet. And so innocent. Yet loaded. Somehow, a brief lip brush seems perfect for their first real kiss. No explosives, like everyone expects, just a gradual shift, bit at a time. Lovely. Well done.
writing chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Really amazing.
Hillary chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
wow. That is all I can say. that was absolutely fantastic.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
WOW! fantastic shot. beautiful gift to give her part of him and her parents. look forward to more from you
feii chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was great! I love your stories. :)

Every time Brennan said "it should stay in your family" I kept waiting for him to say "it is" ! hehe. *_*
browner864 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was just beautiful :) It made me smile, it made me laugh and it also brought tears to my eyes. Truly a perfect one-shot! And the idea behind it was great. B&B fluff never fails to put a big smile on my face!
bonetrek chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I enjoyed the story a great deal!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww - that was so beautiful *dreamilysigh*. I love the way you describe them, it's as if I' m really seeing everything on TV and not only in my mind. Great work :)
206 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awesome, I really really like it. The locket idea is so cute.
cliffhanger chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Loved this, what a beautiful story. You make the reader feel the characters' emotions. I can really see this as the final scene of an episode. I have to go read the rest of your Bones fic now.
Holotype chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow, this is great, I really liked it. So sweet :)
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow. That was beautiful. Amazing blend of humor, angst, romance and family. Excellent job.
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This makes me want to cry at the sweetness of it. It unfolds at a nice pace - not rushed, right in line with the tone of the story. Very nice.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »