Reviews for The Other Under Cover Platypus
Rogue Conlon chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Saw the picture...LOVE IT!
Maya Serena chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh dear. Doof is going to have issue with this. ;-)
Pricat chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
Really good story and nice to see somebody writing about platypus Doof besides me and I loved it and I hope that Doof can help him.

Please write a sequel as I want to see what happens next and if Perry can get back home.
HelgaGP chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
One question.. What's a 'Klaxon'? Other than that, I liked this chapter better than the last! I loved the way they found eachother at the food dish. Would you mind if I tried to draw it? I don't know if I'd be able to finish it, but I'd still like to try.
HelgaGP chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Ah, this has been my favorite chapter so far. "ah, Jerry" and the Wonderlfonium reacting in water. Very nice. Gotta love a Platydoof.
cateyes123 chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
one word: FINALLY! adding another: yes!
cateyes123 chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
aw this is soo cute, you captured the characters very well i can't believe you havn't gotton more reviews please update!
Michelle735 chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Sha la la la la la

My oh my

Looks like the boy's too shy

Ain't gonna kiss the platypus

3 Love that song, it fits them perfectly!

Finally ''Doofy'' realises!

(BTW, that's exactly the same i was gonna call him if i wrote something like that. i had the same idea, but i just can't come up with a good storyline. xD )

I've got a feeling perry's been standing there for a while, thinking about exactly the same thing. (and hearing everything doofenshmirtz was saying) xD

''do you know what's in this stuff?" He probably wished he never asked that. xD

Anyway, love the story so far, keep up the good writing, and please update soon! (even though this is the seventh chapter in two days xD)
amsyC chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
This is such a cool story so far! I like how you made Perry think Doofenschmirtz was dead and then have him find out that Phineas and Ferb had adopted him as a platypus.