Reviews for Everything I Need to Know in Life
SomeRandomView chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Epic. Definitely put a smile on my face.
thisisgreat chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hilarious and wonderful! I loved it!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Hilariously good advice!
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This? is GOLD. Totally awesome. I laughed SO many times. I want this on a poster. I love, love, LOVE it. I think you should update it every so often with NEW lessons you've learned as Season 3 progresses (and Seasons 4-75, too). :)
partner555 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I loved it
princessdeleon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
#26- It is completley possible for one to ride a bike from Burbank to Santa Monica, and beat people there who are driving from LA I actually did the math on this one... is that sad?

#27 - when working retail schedules are to be taken lightly because you never know when you are going to have to fight a member or an evil originazation or play an awesome game of guitar hero...
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
True that.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
LOL! Brilliant, just brilliant. My favorites were 8,6,4,2, and the Yaris and Matrix! So true :)

Here are a few that spring to mind.

- Always sit away from the large plate glass window when dining at your favorite Morgan recommendation

- For those ladies with C cups or larger, only wear turtle necks when shopping at your local electronics conglomerate, and never, ever bend down to examine the merchandise on the lower shelves..

- small women are a force to be reckoned with :)

- the greatest seduction technique is to just be yourself.

Thanks for the laugh!
KittyGoddess415 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
3 Adorable.
PMoore chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Very funny and a few people posted some of your rules on twitter! Awesome!
inklingsfan chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Very Seriously funny and creative
chasingfireflies chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Lol. Funniest thing I've seen all day. And so, so true.
TwotoTenth chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Fun post. Nice work. I have to say, #13 always bothered me...

If your supposedly-dead ex isn't really dead, he or she is a spy. If you already knew he or she was a spy, he or she is a different kind of spy than you thought.

If a charming British person asks about that coworker you have confusing feelings for, do not tell him that things are strictly professional between you. Tell him to BACK OFF.

Never trust an ex-professional football player who works in retail. And always keep someone around who can beat him up with a camera tripod.

If you're ever sent to infiltrate a retail store, and you've managed to outwit or outfight the professional spies who are protecting it, make sure you keep an eye out for the chunky store manager. He's surprisingly dangerous.

Your car's idiosyncrasies immediately become features when a bad guy is using it to get away.

If you're trying to share sensitive information with your girlfriend, make sure you can see her face before you start blabbing. In fact, if you have access to a retinal scanner... well, it's better to be safe than really, really sorry.

And, most importantly...

Always listen carefully to what your idiot best friend is saying. No matter how inane it seems, there's an excellent chance it will save your life at some point within the next 24 hours.
couriro chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Excellent things to have learned. Very good.
maxxaran chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Flipping LOVED it. Haven't had a laugh this good in days.