Reviews for Midnight Conversations
dancingthrough chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I'm sitting in fiddler rehearsal as I write this...this is amazing. Absolutely adorable. I just hope no one is looking over my shoulder...XD
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Beautifully written.
Bleeding-Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is very well-written. I love the way you captured their characters. Though, the one thing I didn't like was where Fyedka said, "I promise you'll never see your family again." Chava didn't want to give up her family; she loved her family and it was extremely difficult for her to give up everything she had known and loved her entire life until that point.

Otherwise, this is really good :)
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
phenominal, and gramatically perfect until one thing. ...'a lonle fiddle' should be either 'a lone fiddle' or 'a lonely fiddle'
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is wonderful! Including the way in which you evoke the future our couple faces if they stay in Poland...I like to think Fyedka and Chava got out of Crakow before 1939, but it's likely they would have stayed...and perished...or worse, still, that one might have survived without the other...

Thanks so much for writing this! It was just excellent!

Clio1792
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
short and sweet:D.
Chubby Cheese Goo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is a good story. I really liked the Fiddler on the Roof. :3 I think you portrayed the characters very well, and I loved how you captured Fyedka's accent.
X-Scree Scree-X chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Lovely one shot! I just got done playing Chava in a production at our school, and I feel you've nailed their characters
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
aww! cute!
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Fyedka and Chava are my favorit match from the musical.
I loved getting a peep into their lives.
Thank you.
Ghilanna Faen Tlabbar chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Lovely! Chava/Fyedka is my favorite pairing from Fiddler and you capture their affection so well.
Rishie chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is very nice. I like the little romantic moment in the troublesome world they were living in.
Vyrazhi chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Chava and Fyedka are my two favorite characters from Fiddler on the Roof, and this story is so beautiful! I can perfectly picture the two characters in my mind, and hear their dialogue in my ears!
EleBother chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Beautiful story. I'm playing Chava in our college production on Fiddler, and it saddens me when you know what their future is.

I love it, really well written. :D
SweetSinger2010 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh, excellent! I love Fiddler on the Roof, and I empathize so much with Chava. Her plight brings tears to my eyes every time I see the movie. Thanks for writing!